new test tell me if you see anything

mrs.ksmith

mom of 4 expecting #5
Reaction score
hi ladies took a new test tonight this is what came up before the 10 min mark tell me what you think sorry pic so blurry taken with camera phone

Attachments

• pm6.jpg
    pm6.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 93
  • pm6inv.jpg
    pm6inv.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 36
hi i can see the faintist of lines how many dpo are you ?

i think i see something but becarefull as blue dye test are not very reliable.
get yourself a frer and test again in a few days

I agree, blue dye tests are not reliable so get a FRER and test again :) Good luck hun x

Dont see anything there. Noticed you have been having faint lines since the 6th July, Are you sure these are not evaps? As they dont seem to be getting any darker.

On your profile you post on the 15th that your 12 weeks pregnant, Also i read you got your "tube tied" in 2008. am confused sorry.

I hope you get your BFP soon x

Dont see anything there. Noticed you have been having faint lines since the 6th July, Are you sure these are not evaps? As they dont seem to be getting any darker.

On your profile you post on the 15th that your 12 weeks pregnant, Also i read you got your "tube tied" in 2008. am confused sorry.

I hope you get your BFP soon x

yeah my tubes where tided but one of my clamps came off (don't know how) and for some reason i have been getting faint lines every since i went to one doc and they say that i should be about 14 wks or so but they never did any lab work the lines that i am getting are coming up in like 3 to 7 mins (looking at clock) because i want to make sure that i am doing everything the test say do but i dont understand why i would be getting any line if i am not preggo. i am not so hung up on getting another baby as to why i got my tubes tide in the first place but any blessing is a good one to me. i went to the hosp. and they said that the test was neg. but then she also said that if you are over a certain amount of weeks and your hcg is too high it will not pick up on a hpt only in blood but she did not do a blood test. i am trying to find away to get a blood hcg done without insurance it don't start until next month. :shrug:

if you go to your doctor and explain situation and tell them you want a blood test done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->