new tests *update*

mrs.ksmith

mom of 4 expecting #5
Reaction score
hi ladies i went this morning and got a pk of frer tests and i took one when i got to work with smu and i also took another ic so tell me what you think. to me the lines look darker than yesterdays line. but that could just be my eyes.

hi ladies i retested today well around 1 pm and this is what i got. i did a frer this morning with smu and there is still a faint line. tell me if you can see any difference do it look like the line is getting darker and do your line have to ness. get darker?
the last test is the updated one from today and i am going to get a digital today because not know is killing me.

Attachments

• fr6.jpg
    fr6.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 198
  • ic2.jpg
    ic2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 130
  • pm1.jpg
    pm1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 79
i see lines, but sooo blurry its hard to compare! I think you are pregnant though good luck!

I see, I see....esp on the middle piccy!!!!!
Congrats!!!! xxx

those IC tests never show dark until you are well past AF, i would do as you say and grab a digi, i think you should get 1-2 weeks as with lines on all three, you are definitely pregnant :)

yey!!!!!! been following your updates - you show those nurses!!!!! xx

...think its time to get medical insurance BTW!

i know but the insur. on my job is so high it is almost 200 just for me but once i find out that i am preggo for sure i can get medicaid up until my 6 wk check up so that is one good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->