New thread ntnp no4! ... New test pg2!

Isn’t that always the way! Well I’d say I still see a line though. Will you test in the morning? (Using a cup :haha: )

No i tested an hr later coffee Inbetween and pink when I wiped:( .... something ever so faint guess its over before its started

:'(

Going to wait and see if this pink tinging turns into spotting but I'm going to leave it until Friday now if I got a line like that last night it should be at least the same
So either cruel test or cp x

Full flow af im in agony thats another cp :(

Oh no im so sorry.
I had 4 back to back last year it's heartbreaking.

After my 4th I was recommended Galatanised Macca Root and Folate I also started baby Aspirin from BFP I really think the Macca and folate helped this one to stick.

After 4 CPs back to back I really didn't think I stood a chance so I'm so thankful to the lady that told me about the maca.
I get mine of amazon they are not expensive.
Let me know if u know if u want to know the ones I take I will happily do a screen shot.

So sorry hon :hugs:

Do easy at home always have lines idk...

20210306_131638.jpg

Do you think your bleeding was ib?

good luck! I still see a line on there xx

They can have shadows but definitely not lines like that and I've had about 4 different batches of easy@home hon. That looks like the start of a BFP to me. Good luck sweety

Done a 25miu cheapie no hold, these aren't sensitive but not seeing anything anyway... so easy @ home must be a dodgy test...

20210308_161909.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->