New to 2nd Tri & low blood pressure

Jamaris Mummy

Reaction score
hi ladies,
today i move over to 2nd tri:)
I am experiencing low blood pressure, and fainted for the first time in my life 2 nights ago, it really scared me! I get dizzy and headaches often, and the dr just said to drink lots of water..has anyone else experienced this and know of anything else that helps?:shrug:

thankyou :flower:

I had a lot of dizzy almost fainting spells around 14 weeks. It's got a lot better now and hardly happens.

I don't think there's much you can do about it. Make sure you're eating enough as well as drinking enough because hunger makes it worse.

The only advice I have is to look for the signs (I had light headed, feeling sick, tingling hands) and make sure you sit down before you faint. If you can lie down that's even better. My midwife says there isn't much more you can do.

I suffer with it too,just started a thread about it....take care of yourself dear :flower:

I had that when I transitioned into 2nd tri as well! Right around 14 weeks. I had it happen often enough that I learned the warning signs.. it always happened at work (Lowes) so I would just slide gently down the wall (I'm a cashier and ALWAYS at self checkout.. close to the bathroom LOL) and someone would carry me into the break room to drink some water and have something salty.

My warning signs were REALLY scary to me. Loss of hearing and vision. Racing heart, and tingling limbs. Hope it gets better for you! It did for me!

I have been feeling super dizzy the whole time, but the past few weeks while at work twice I almost passed out. I was just standing there and all of the sudden got dizzy, my heart was pounding and fast, my eyesight looked like I was staring at a bright light and my hearing felt like it was going away.. it was scary! I sat down for a while and it went away.
I went in and turns out it's from low blood pressure, my doctor told me it's normal for it to drop during 2nd tri. I was told the same as you, to be sure to drink lots of water, and also to take breaks as often as I need to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->