New to All Things TTC

StitchFan

New Mom!
Reaction score
Hi, new to this site and all TTC stuff. My husband and I decided about 3 months ago to quit with the pill. It has been making my depression and anxiety worse and worse, and I had stopped having AF at all... after 12 years of the pill. Made me very very nervous never having a period. Well we have kept up our sex routine, and I had my first AF after stopping my pill the last weekend of Sept. I was so happy to finally be getting back to normal. Well, I had some severe cramping on Oct. 12 and had exactly 2 drops of blood in the toilet. I'm thinking this was implantation. My next AF was supposed to start on the 27th, but I'm having no hint of starting anytime. My nipples are super sensitive, and I'm broke out like a 14 year old, but I took at test a few days ago that came back negative. Anyone else have a similar experience?

I dont have a similar experience, but I would say test again. I have experienced anxiety and depression and neither are fun! HUGS!!!

I'd test again...because it sounds promising...but I'd also say that I had the WORST time with pill-withdrawal symptoms after stopping, and I was only on the pill for I think 3 years at that point. The first 4 months I was off of it I spent thinking I was preggo because I was getting all the symptoms...and then the 5th month I fell pregnant. Withdrawal from the pill is evil. Hope it is it for you though...might want to see a doc if AF hasn't started and you are getting BFNs for a blood test

Thanks for your replies! I was wondering how difficult it would be to start cycling regularly after being on bc for so long. Did you cycle regularly after stopping bc? My first AF was 5 weeks after stopping, so I'm wondering if that will be my natural cycle now.

Thanks for your replies! I was wondering how difficult it would be to start cycling regularly after being on bc for so long. Did you cycle regularly after stopping bc? My first AF was 5 weeks after stopping, so I'm wondering if that will be my natural cycle now.

No I was not regular. I had a withdrawal bleed first, then my first cycle was 30 days, second was 32 days, third was 28 days, then I fell pregnant. Are you tracking your cycles anywhere? I used fertilityfriend when I was actively TTC

How do you know if its a withdrawl bleed or AF? I have an app on my phone actually, that I'm keeping track on. I stopped having AF all together during my last few months on the bc, so when I did get my period it was 2 days and I was relieved to have it back. Never thought that would happen.

How do you know if its a withdrawl bleed or AF? I have an app on my phone actually, that I'm keeping track on. I stopped having AF all together during my last few months on the bc, so when I did get my period it was 2 days and I was relieved to have it back. Never thought that would happen.

Well I stopped mid pack..and maybe 4 days later I started bleeding...which wasn't when I would've gotten my period if I was still on pills. But it could definitely be a little different for you since the BC made you stop having your periods

Well you were right... I tested this morning and BFN. I must still be really mixed up from bc. :wacko:

Well you were right... I tested this morning and BFN. I must still be really mixed up from bc. :wacko:

Aww boo I'm sorry. I hope your body starts to get on track....i know how frustrating it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->