New to All this

Storm

Reaction score

Hi, well i have just found out that i am pregnant :) and am only 4wks on so still have a long long way to go. This is my first time and im so scared. So if any one can offer any advice at all i would be very greatfull.

Also is it normal to feel really tired and a bit moody already ? (Or is it it all in my head lol ? )

xx

Welcome and grats!

I was a moody cow at about 3-4 weeks before I found out, made for an interesting Christmas!

Welcome

Its normal to feel all the things you mentioned from very early on. I suspected I was pregnant even before my period was late because of how I was feeling. The first 16 weeks for me were the worst, the tiredness, nausea and general up and down of emotion. But it will settle, well mine did and after I passed 4 months I felt completely different, almost normal. I'm now 38 weeks and waiting, I think i'm going to miss being pregnant although obviously cannot wait to meet my baby. Good luck and enjoy!

quaints & Mummy2bee

Thanks for that i feel a bit better now - was just feeling sorry for my partner dont think he quite knows what to do. lol

Any other advice you can offer i would be very greatfull.

Thanks X

I fail to feel sorry for my OH, he hasn't met the worse of me yet :muaha:

I cried at OH yesterday and told him I constantly worry something will go wrong with the baby. He was so thrilled that I cared so much and he felt like all the moodiness was worth it! Strange, I thought me crying would have had him going, oh no not again!

Have you told your OH/how's he feeling about it?

I fail to feel sorry for my OH, he hasn't met the worse of me yet :muaha:

I cried at OH yesterday and told him I constantly worry something will go wrong with the baby. He was so thrilled that I cared so much and he felt like all the moodiness was worth it! Strange, I thought me crying would have had him going, oh no not again!

Have you told your OH/how's he feeling about it?

Thats so strange - i keep stressing that something is going to go wrong. Every one tells you that its easy to have a miscarrage in the first 12 wks and im only 4wks so really stressing.
I have told my OH it was kinda wierd how it happened - i had been feeling rough all week and one evening he said how you feeling so i told him i felt like i was pregnant in a joking way.
He said i should do a test - and 6 tests later here we are lol

We are both really excited about it now, but neither of us really know what to expect or any thing. Im terrified lol

Congratulations and welcome aboard!!
I remember having the tiredness feeling very early on in my pregnancy, then the all day sickness started but luckily only lasted until 13 weeks.
Take care of yourself and enjoy this really special time!!!
xxxx

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
And Congrats on your pregnancy!
The first trimester section is a great place to see how everyone else at your stage is feeling! I'm sure you'll love it here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->