New to BnB looking for a buddy dpo 10-11

davenme

Reaction score
Hi all,

My DH and I have been tring since.2010 we had our first :bfp: in Jan 2011 that have lead to our 1st sleeping :angel:. And right now we at dpo 10-11 I have been having lots of EP dreams and different color discharge, my :holly: are very sore. All this has been happing since dpo 4. I know that this could be AF coming on but I really want it not to be. I could use a buddy

I too am 10 dpo. I don't have symptoms and I tested this morning and negative:( Is it too early?

Hey girlys i too am 10dpo. I have a 27 day cycle so af due 7/29 sunday. I have been ttc on and off since we lost our daughter at 34 weeks in sept2010. I have also had 3 mc with the most current being march 2012. I want nothing more than to be a mom:((( its so hard. But my symptoms are sore almost burning boobs on and off, i had a metallic bloody taste in my mouth yesterday and my cm is clear with white streaks and im super tired and cranky but that may be because my job sucks lol. I have spent so much money on tests thst i wont buy any more until im late otherwise i test every day lol. So good luvk and baby dust!

O liz it could still be too early my sister tested neg on 13dpo and pos 14dpo and i now have the cutest nephew ever!!! Good luck

O liz it could still be too early my sister tested neg on 13dpo and pos 14dpo and i now have the cutest nephew ever!!! Good luck
I am so sorry to hear about your mc and loss! That is so sad to hear! Did the dr. say why this is happening? Are you naturally trying now? I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I should be getting my af saturday. I hope she misses both of us:)

Hi liz thank you. We had a huge thing with my old drs they totally ignored my worries ...but we did so much testing and could not find a reason. We also wanted an autopsy on avery and the drs covered thier asses by saying they somehow forgot to do it so we literally do not know what happened but new dr wants to do mri with contrast but its pricey. So i guess its just wait and see. My insurance may cover it later in yr. I have had a little pink today so looks like im out again:(((( suxxxxxx ugggh but hope she stays away from you!!!! GL sweetie

just got af! But the good thing is that this is my second cycle after pill and it's on time! I am hoping next month it will work!!!

We are in sync with our cycles. How long is yours ...mine is 27 days.

I count the first day of bleeding as 1 and count from there ..my last was july 2 nd and i actually didnt get mine til today so 27. I thought i got it friday but it was just a pink spot. So yours would be 28. I actually have an app on my kindle that you put the days of periods and it will tell you your ovulation day and after a few cycles it will tell you how many days your cycle is. Theyre pretty cool and handy.

I count the first day of bleeding as 1 and count from there ..my last was july 2 nd and i actually didnt get mine til today so 27. I thought i got it friday but it was just a pink spot. So yours would be 28. I actually have an app on my kindle that you put the days of periods and it will tell you your ovulation day and after a few cycles it will tell you how many days your cycle is. Theyre pretty cool and handy.

What is the app?

Period tracker and pink pad are my favorite. Period tracker had flowers in bloom during your fertile time haha its cute and pretty accurate. Pink pad has forums also! Good to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->