New to BnB

IHrtSJC

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

My name is Debbie, I'm 29 years old and have been married to my DH for 2 1/2 years. Hubby and I just started TTC, (last week actually, I'm in the TWW phase). I had been using the Mirena IUD for birth control for the last several years and had it removed last August. I hadn't gotten my period in about 4 years as it was a side effect of the BC so I knew nothing about my cycle and was ready to start tracking. Well...before I got the chance...I got pregnant, (hadn't even had a period yet)! Sadly, I miscarried in November at 10 weeks. Turns out I had a blighted ovum. Since then, we decided to give it a couple of months before we tried again. We were both devastated! I wanted to make sure I had at least 2 periods before we started trying again so I could learn about my cycle and give my body a chance to get back to normal. So here I am!

My GF recommended this site to me. She is also TTC and was impressed with all of the information and support on BnB. I hope to start TTC Journal soon but first I need to learn my way around!

HI Debs. GLad you are here. We should find some good advise and support here!! Heres to hoping the witch doesnt get us this month. Mine is due any day now.
Miss ya...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"