New to charting and needing help!!

wantababybad2

Natalie's Mommy!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm here for help with my chart. This is my first time ever charting. My husband and I are trying for #2. We've been trying for almost 2 1/2 years with one miscarriage in July of 2014. This hasn't been easy for us and I thought I'd give charting a go this cycle. I'm not using a bbt thermometer just a regular Vicks thermometer. I have irregular cycles so I had no idea when I'm suppose to start. Ive had 25 day cycles and 40 day cycles. Anyways...to my chart. This is my chart with the research settings instead of the recommended advanced settings. The advanced settings dosent give cross hairs at all. I feel like the research settings are right. I feel like I either ovulated on cd 21 or 22. I could have cofused other goodies...lol..for ewcm. I'm not sure. Thank you for any help!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/55c248/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Did you take your temps at the exact same time?

It does look like either 21 or 22 so a slight time difference could mean you temp should have been higher or lower on one of those days.

Most days I did. Or within an hour. I have a 2 year old and she wakes up at different times so it's hard to take it at the same time everyday. I ended up discarded a temp because that morning I was extremely cold because of a fan. I don't know. I'm not used to temping. Lol. I also moved the fan the next night. I was so cold when I woke up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->