New to charting could this a implation dip

DixiePrincess

Reaction score
I'm curious if this is a implation dip

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-26-22-05-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-26-22-05-32.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 13
it could be but to be honest I have all kinds of dips even ones that you would of swore could be an implantation dip and it turned out to be nothing. FX to you hun

Yeah this is my first month tempting just wanted to get a idea how it works for next cycle if I need it

I wouldn't say that your temps are accurate because you've been taking your temp at a different time each day. All of the blue circles should be filled in blue, the ones with a blue outline only mean that you're taking temps at different times which isn't considered to be accurate x

Yeah this is my first month tempting just wanted to get a idea how it works for next cycle if I need it

Next cycle you need to chart your temp at the same exact time every day from AF to AF/BFP. We have no way to know if thats implant or O because you have nothing before O. Your temps could have been lower before O or they could have been the same meaning thats not implant but actually O.

Taking Charge Of Your Fertility is a vital book for TTC.

Yes I know it's not the same time that's one of the reasons y I wanted to see if it work I awake up at all different times

maybe temping isn't for you hun if you don't wake at the same time every day. Have you tried OPKs to confirm ovulation? xx

Yes I know it's not the same time that's one of the reasons y I wanted to see if it work I awake up at all different times

Hmm it looks a little crazy....maybe set an alarm so the time you take your temp is consistent??? Just a suggestion. If you don't really want to change your sleep habit, maybe another plan would be better for you. I think they have the cbfm.... I don't think that is too time sensitive, based on urine not temp...
Idk, just trying to help.
To answer your original question, I don't think this chart would be all too reliable to tell if it's implantation or not.....
Hope you get your bfp and don't need any of this next cycle!

Temping vaginally is more accurate, you need to temp everyday at the same time after at least 3 hours of solid sleep (so set an alarm if you need to, that's what I do). It takes some time getting used to temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->