new to charting.. experienced charters please help!

gingmg

Reaction score
Hi,
Have only charted a few cycles and am a bit confused. I thought ovulation happened on the day BEFORE the temp rise, but on a few of my charts my temp was already on the rise the day FF said was my O date. I would have thought it was the day before? Also, how do you attach a chart to these threads? I've been looking and can't seem to figure it out. Thanks in advance!

Is there anyway to know what day you O before FF marks your chart with the red line?

On FF, click on sharing, get code and copy and paste the bbCode.

You can use OPKs and track CF to see when your getting ready to O. Charting is the only way to tell for certain that you actually did ovulate, but you have to wait for 3 days of higher temps before you know for sure.

Is there anyway to know what day you O before FF marks your chart with the red line?

Charting your temp is the only definite way to know your O date. You can use opk's to detect your LH surge. That will alert you that your body is gearing up to ovulate, but there is no absolute way to know if you did ovulate until you see a clear thermal shift; 3 days of high temps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->