NEW to charting temps. Confused!?!

this is all so helpful!!! this is my first cycle taking my temp so I was just doing it whenever I would wake up (between 7 till 8 - I work from home). Also, hubby goes to work at 5:00 am but he wakes me up to say goodbye so a few times I have taken my temp that early... I never knew you should make adjustments! :dohh: Now I have a few business trips so this is very useful.:thumbup: I wonder how it would work with time changes?:wacko:

Well looks like I might be out this month. AF supposed to show tomorrow and according to my charting... possibly for sure. Boo hoo. I have a bottle of wine waiting in case. :growlmad: Does anyone know what the unfilled circles mean (on CD 13, 14, 17)?

Attachments

• chart1.png
    chart1.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 6
I think you are getting dotted crosshairs instead of solid because of your cm...

Well looks like I might be out this month. AF supposed to show tomorrow and according to my charting... possibly for sure. Boo hoo. I have a bottle of wine waiting in case. :growlmad: Does anyone know what the unfilled circles mean (on CD 13, 14, 17)?

You put in times that were outside 30minutes of when you normally record your temps. Best of luck for the next cycle...

I agree with Indigo on this one!

Just leave the CM part blank.

Thank you ladies! I'll join the "!@#$ the CM revolution" :haha:

You also get open circles if you've marked that day as "sleep deprived".

Hi Ladies,
I am 38 and TTC my first baby. I had a blighted ovum and had a D&C done in June. We tried this past month using the clear blue digital ovulating kit and AF showed up today :( I was sure it would work as this is how I got pregnant the last time but it didnt.

I would like to start taking my tempature too along with the CB kit, but I have NO idea how to use it.

Can someone explain to me how it works and can I use a regular thermometer?

Thank you alll in advance :)

Hi Ladies,
I am 38 and TTC my first baby. I had a blighted ovum and had a D&C done in June. We tried this past month using the clear blue digital ovulating kit and AF showed up today :( I was sure it would work as this is how I got pregnant the last time but it didnt.

I would like to start taking my tempature too along with the CB kit, but I have NO idea how to use it.

Can someone explain to me how it works and can I use a regular thermometer?

Thank you alll in advance :)

Hi Nuts :hi: and sorry for your loss.

I can't help with CB, but I can help with temping. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ is the best place for advice on temping and charting. If you sign up for their free membership and take the initial email course on charting it should be able to answer all your questions. And they've got a great FAQ section too which answers any other questions you might possibly have.

You can use a normal thermometer to start with (I did) but it's best to get one that measures to two decimal places rather than one as it's a bit more accurate and you'll detect more slight changes in temp i.e. 00.00 rather than 00.0.

Hope that helps! Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->