new to EVERYTHING ttc#1 would love support!

hopenNprayin

Reaction score
I'm 26 (almost 27), a teacher, a wife, a soccer player and absolutely DYING to have my first. When baby fever kicks in, it KICKS in. We've been TTC for over 12 months. DH has been checked as well as my hormones and a hysteroscopy to reveal that everything looks great! We had a CP last May and a MC last March (6 weeks). I'm finally in a positive place with TTC, as we all know how consuming/negative/depressed/overwhelming the whole process can be. I am nurturing my body with healthy foods, praying, and a affirming my fertility daily. Anyone care to buddy-up as we tackle the most important thing that will ever happen in our lives? :) Thanks for reading!

Hello hopenNprayin! You are welcome to join my buddy group. It is called "32 y.o. with irregular cycles ttc#1". I generally post 3-4 times a week. We only have two pages so it will be easy for you to read and catch up. I would love to hear more specifically about what you are doing to support your fertility. I hope to see you over there!

Hello!! My husband and I have been trying for a year and a half now. I know exactly how you feel as I am feeling very defeated, frustrated, and overwhelmed!! I hope we can buddy up in the process!! Happy thoughts for you!

Hi there! I am also a teacher and a soccer player! I am 33 and DF is 46. This was my first cycle TTC #1 and I'm in the 2WW as I think I ovulated 2 days ago. DF already has 2 "tween" boys but is just as baby crazy as me!

Hello! I'm also 27 and been TTC for a little over a year. Would love a buddy! None of my friends are at this stage of their lives yet and would be great to have someone who knows how it feels! What have you ladies tried so far?

Mama.Mouse I feel you! It is hard when none of your friends are in the same stage of life, it makes it hard to talk about the one thing that's on your mind! I am 28 and TTC #1, went off the pill April 1st 2016 and trying to see if my cycles begin to normalize. I see you have been TTC for over a year, what has your journey been like so far?

It's been a bit hard but some ladies have it much harder so I'm hopeful! I've tried some of the usual fertility meds and adjusting my diet, exercise etc but my doc seems to think it's because I have a stressful lifestyle! I was recently diagnosed with adrenal burnout from work, TTC etc so if I have one bit of advice it's don't stress haha

I had a mirena for 5 years and my cycles leveled out immediately which was quite surprising, I have heard of tons of people who come off bcp and fall pregnant soon after so I hope you have that luck! Are you tracking your cycles?

Hey gals!
Im also trying to conceive #1
July will be two years for us TTC :(
I just started clomid in may and Im now in my tww

Nice to meet you guys!

and I totally get all your friends being on different pages most of my friends all have 2 to 3 kids by now, Im 27 as well. heck most of my friends are getting their tubes tied bc they are completely done with making babies.

Welcome bdb xx sorry it's taken you guys so long. It's frustrating isn't it? Everyone I know is brushi past their husband in the hallway and falling pregnant and here we are!

How did you find the Clomid? I didn't have very many side effects. I did 2 rounds end of last year. Did you do the Ovitrelle shots also?

Welcome bdb xx sorry it's taken you guys so long. It's frustrating isn't it? Everyone I know is brushi past their husband in the hallway and falling pregnant and here we are!

How did you find the Clomid? I didn't have very many side effects. I did 2 rounds end of last year. Did you do the Ovitrelle shots also?

No nothing but clomid this is my first cycle on the clomid. the side effects have been awful for me :( I literally got my first opk on cd 19 and im on cd 24 now. Every since I woke up on day 19 I had unbearable pain in my left side until finally sat night cd22 I took a ib 800. I didn't want to take anything incase this was my month but it got so unbearable I was almost in tears. Since I took that sat night the pain hasn't been bad. It is still there but more like a low hummmm in my side instead of feeling likei was being beat to death. Today I have woke up and I feel dizzy and just out of it. slightly nauseated but not to the point where I feel as though I will actually get sick. Idk Im hoping its signs im getting my bfp this month but its more than likely the side effects messing with my head lol

No nothing but clomid this is my first cycle on the clomid. the side effects have been awful for me :( I literally got my first opk on cd 19 and im on cd 24 now. Every since I woke up on day 19 I had unbearable pain in my left side until finally sat night cd22 I took a ib 800. I didn't want to take anything incase this was my month but it got so unbearable I was almost in tears. Since I took that sat night the pain hasn't been bad. It is still there but more like a low hummmm in my side instead of feeling likei was being beat to death. Today I have woke up and I feel dizzy and just out of it. slightly nauseated but not to the point where I feel as though I will actually get sick. Idk Im hoping its signs im getting my bfp this month but its more than likely the side effects messing with my head lol

Oh no! I'm sorry it has been a bad experience! I also had very bad O pains on Clomid they were super intense but that seems a bit late to be O so I hope it's a good sign! Why do all of these fertility meds give us pregnancy symptoms, it's a cruel I tell you

no kidding.... yeah I mean my cycles are 30 to 40 days though so cd 19 isn't that late for a 35 day cycle..... It is a lot later than most ppl O. Ive only talked with a few other girls that O around the same time as me. Maybe this med will whip me into shape though. Im just glad its worked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->