New to NTNP from WTT

sarahh

Reaction score
Hi, :flower: just wanted to introduce myself I'm Sarah and I'm 24 and have just moved over from WTT. Not sure if I am really NTNP or TTC because I would be really happy :cloud9: if I got pregnant but want a relaxed attitude to becoming pregnant (for as long as I can :blush: not sure how long that will last).
I am temping but since coming off the pill my cycles are all over the place so just trying to keep it fun and see what happens.

I quit using the nuva ring in August. I had several months that my cycle was crazy, but its been regular to the day the past few months. Crazy how it affects us so long.

Hi Sarah! :flower:
I'm Jess, I'm 21 and also NTNP for as long as we can, until I get to the obsessive stage haha. I'm not temping but I'm keeping track of my ovulation and periods so that we can do the dirty (haha) around the really fertile times. :)
Looks like your wedding is coming up soon - congratulations! Hope you get your BFP soon so you have great news to share with them all!

I quit using the nuva ring in August. I had several months that my cycle was crazy, but its been regular to the day the past few months. Crazy how it affects us so long.
Thanks, its good to know that it's normal to have crazy cycles and that they calm down again :flower: Hope you get a BFP soon :dust:

Hi Sarah! :flower:
I'm Jess, I'm 21 and also NTNP for as long as we can, until I get to the obsessive stage haha. I'm not temping but I'm keeping track of my ovulation and periods so that we can do the dirty (haha) around the really fertile times. :)
Looks like your wedding is coming up soon - congratulations! Hope you get your BFP soon so you have great news to share with them all!
Hi Jess, thanks yeah it would be great to have good news to share with everyone. How long have you been NTNP? Hope you get your BFP soon too :dust:

Yeah, #1! :) Trying to make it really relaxed so I don't fret about it too much lol.

I'm trying for my 1st as well not sure how long i'll be able to stay relaxed about it all :blush:

Thanks sharonfruit lots of baby dust your way too :flower:

Hi, :flower: just wanted to introduce myself I'm Sarah and I'm 24 and have just moved over from WTT. Not sure if I am really NTNP or TTC because I would be really happy :cloud9: if I got pregnant but want a relaxed attitude to becoming pregnant (for as long as I can :blush: not sure how long that will last).
I am temping but since coming off the pill my cycles are all over the place so just trying to keep it fun and see what happens.

Hi Sarah :) how are you? Read your post at the bottom and feel exactly the same. How long have you been NTNP for? x

Hi Sarah :) how are you? Read your post at the bottom and feel exactly the same. How long have you been NTNP for? x
Hi, I'm good thanks, How are you? This is my 1st cycle of NTNP? What about you? :flower:

Hi, I'm good thanks, How are you? This is my 1st cycle of NTNP? What about you? :flower:

im okay, just waiting for the clock to turn to 5pm! im at work but luckily its quiet and im the only one in because i haven't done a single thing all day :dohh:

well i came off my pill in August but im not sure whether my period's back to normal yet.. i think this month could be the first normal month :happydance: - if that makes sense?

Yeah I spend way too much of the day on here when I should be working lol :dohh:
Yeah my AF has been all over the place since I came off the pill a few months ago can't wait for it to settle down.
Are you trying for your 1st?

yep trying for our first. you? do you do the charting? (sorry if you've already said!) x

Yeah trying for my 1st :baby:.

Yeah I am on my 3rd month of charting. Are you charting?

Iv just been using the app on my phone. I think if i got properly into it I would become obsessed :( Does it help a lot? x

I only really use it so I know when my AF should arrive as I was driving myself crazy when I thought I was late and could be pregnant and really I had ovulated late so wasn't late at all :dohh:
Also good to know when is the best time to DTD more often when I have a pattern but trying not to get too obsessed

Ahh okay, my app tells me when AF is due, when I'll O and my most fertile days so I suppose its the same x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->