new to ntnp

flou

Reaction score
Hi ladies im 31 years old and me and my DH have been ttc for nearly 2 years now. We did get a bfp after 19 months we lost our baby at 6 weeks. My life feels as if it has been on hold for the last 2 years. I am a teacher and not particulary happy with the school i am working at. Its one of the reasons we decided to ttc when we did. Thought that i would look for a new job once i had a baby. However 2 years on and no baby. Since my mc i have been really down. Even though we were only ttc by charting i just cant do it anymore. Its making me miserable and i want to be the person i was b4 ttc. So ive decided to try ntnp. If a job comes up im going to go for it and we can go back to using protection for a few months until i start a new job and if a baby comes along then i will look for a new job after. I just hope ntnp gives me back some control over my life.

Hi :)
Sorry to hear you haven't had much joy :( I think a lot of women can relate to the pressure with actively TTC, I've never actively TTC just started NTNP as I don't think I can handle the pressure of TTC. Good luck and hope you get your BFP soon :hugs:

Also hope this isn't too much of a silly question but what is a 'rainbow baby?'

A rainbow baby is a baby after a loss. So im hoping that my next little bean is a sticky one!

Completely understand.

Hope you feel a little more relaxed going forward :)

I also found charting a little too much and I'm sure there are lots of people in this forum who agree you are most certainly not alone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->