New to OPKs, advice?

abitclueless

Reaction score
I'm new to OPK testing, just some info, my cycles are about 32-34 days long.
I bought two dollar tree cheapies last thursday, tested thursday and it was positive (BD'd), went to the store on friday night and bought the Equaline 7 day OPK, tested that friday night with both kits: Dollar tree one was a positive but equaline was a BFN.
Tested with equaline saturday morning negative.
Tested sunday morning, BFP in less than 3 minutes. Tested again around 4pm, same positive (BD'd).

Now, I've been reading that these tests can throw different positives during your cycle and I was kind of bummed and confused because of the two positive cheapies but negative equaline, so tested after midnight again and I got a positive still (picture).

I do not temp, I'll start temping next cycle if I'm out this month because this is very confusing.

What do you think? I usually cramp randomly during my entire cycle so I have no way to tell if I O'd or not.

PS: All sunday tests were the same color as the one in the picture, the negatives were very clear with a light line.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 4
Tested this morning with FMU, would you say this is a positive or a negative?

At first I thought it was a neg, since it was lighter for the first 3 minutes, but got only darker after that, and what's confusing is that the test panflet says to let it run for full 10 minutes to make sure, and it doesn't matter the thickness of the line but the color.
So, what do you think this is? :wacko:

Pic is upside down, control on left, test on right.

Attachments

• IMG_0910.jpg
    IMG_0910.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh