New to OPK's, first ever time test, Help!

universa_2k

Reaction score
Hi All

So i'm new to TTC and new to OPK's - I took my last BCP 2 weeks ago - had a withdrawal bleed 3 days later which some of you lovely ladies told me to count as CD1 - according to FF if I go back to a 28 day cycle, I should O on Tuesday, therefore today, tomorrow and Monday being the 3 fertile days, I don't really expect to go back to a regular cycle but I did OPK today and there is a faint line in the test region. I know this means negative but does this mean that I am likely to get a positive result in the next day or so, or could it just be a fluke? I know so many ppl take a while to get back to a regular cycle after BCP. HELP! Lol :dohh:

Attachments

• IMAG0298 (1).jpg
    IMAG0298 (1).jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 17
Hi. A lot of women always get a faint line on OPKs. I do. Not all women get a steady progression either. Some women get negatives and then a blaring positive. Some can see a build up on tests. It may be that your body is still adjusting back to its own natural hormones. The only way is to keep testing. Not much help I'm afraid x

To me it looks like you're a while away, but you never know. I seem to have very strong lines all through, so I'm not one to compare with unfortunately. I'd certainly keep testing each morning, and when you see stronger lines test in the afternoon/evening too to try to see the positive.

Just tested again, its completely negative today so think I might have missed it. Does that sound right?

I don't know, perhaps that was the tail end of a surge and you might still ovulate. I'd keep doing OPKs and see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->