New to OPKs Help pls?

Electricat

Reaction score
So - I've done two cycles with OPK and last cycle I only had two days with a faint line - that's it - rest was totally white. This Cycle I'm doing 2-3 tests a day to catch the surge...if there even is one.

If you look at CD 10, it's the closest I've got, and today (CD 11) it's subsiding.
Did it ever get positive?
I've had strong O pain CD 9 and 10 and the CM and soft cervix seem to coincide with the OPK line. But ppl say it's supposed to be as dark or darker...and I never got to that it seems.

Agree...or no? :shrug:

opk.jpg

I dont think any of those are + hun, I'd keep testing x

Thank you - I will continue testing.
Time will show if these cheapies are as dark as they get or if I'll have a second hormone increase this cycle.
Will definitely temp vigorously and hope for a rise - because that's it, right? If temp rises, regardless of OPK being not very strong - that means the eggie was launched, yah?

I think they look pretty close to positive, and in my experience, the IC OPKs never get quite as dark as I expect them to. Hopefully you'll see a temp rise tomorrow! And yes, if your temp goes up, it means you Oed, regardless of how dark the OPKs are. HTH!

CD 10 looks the closer to a pos-

cd 10 looks close to pos...I would keep testing though just in case! cd 10 is pretty early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->