New to OPK's.

CACH12

Reaction score
DH and I are TTC #2. Just began this journey. With DD I didn't use OPK's. Actually I used one. The first time it popped up positive and we BD'd and found out I was pregnant 8DPO. We had started 3 weeks prior...

This time we aren't as actively trying but I decided to use OPK's! This one is from earlier today! I know it isn't positive but can someone give me a bit of insight? My last start date was the 7th. So I'm around CD 10. Would this be the best time to start testing daily? TIA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
I would say now would be a great time to start testing. That line already looks half as dark as the control so you're probably going to ovulate within 2-3 days I'd say. Buy some internet cheapies and test with them. You can buy them for a decent price in bulk quantity and test a couple times a day so you don't miss your surge. Good luck!

Thanks! That's what I was thinking as well!

I get lines like that most cycle so doesn't always mean you will ovulate soon. I would test from cd10 and then from cd13-16 if your normal 28 ish kinda day cycle test twice a day on them days.

Okay so I got tired of the line tests. Lol. So I switched to the ones that have the smileys! Flashing smiley for 2 days! Does that mean ovulation (peak) tomorrowish? TIA

Okay so I got tired of the line tests. Lol. So I switched to the ones that have the smileys! Flashing smiley for 2 days! Does that mean ovulation (peak) tomorrowish? TIA

No not necessarily.. I had 10 days of flashing smilies before my solid smiley.

My flashing smiley actually only lasted a day and a half! �� We shall see how it goes now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->