New to site

wrennie

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

i have just joined this site today and not to sure how to use it :wacko:

I am 36 (nearly 37) have been ttc for over two years. feels quite ironic that I spent so many years preventing pregnancy to find that it is not as easy as i thought it would be. I managed to get pregnant in august last year but had natural mc at 8 weeks. I got pregnant again in Novemeber but had another mc the day after boxing day . I really need to hear some success stories or just to see if any one else feels like they are going completley mad while ttc. I convince myself every month that my pmt symptoms are pregnancy symptoms, rush out and buy a test, convince myself the test is wrong and then feel devestated when my af comes lol...... am i the only one??? please ladies tell me i am normal as starting to doubt my sanity.. :shrug:

Hi babes and welcome ,so sorry for your losses and u are def not going mad ,we all already are :haha:Mom of four here trying for my fifth for six years ,ten losses but am praying for a Sticky bean ,good luck huni ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: and welcome!
So sorry for your losses.

Just want to reassure you that your not alone - I'm 37 going on 38, ttc #2 for past 8 cycles, had mc in December at 10wks. I'm constantly symptom spotting even though I know that for me they're just like AF symptoms! And even though I know this I'm doing it during this tww again. :dohh:

Your completely normal for a ttc'er!!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"