New to the forum! Ovulation question!

ANGmom

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have been reading this forum and finally decided to register. I am newly married and I already have a 8 year old son from a previous relationship. We are TTC and I have been taking the ovulation tests from the dollar store. I need some advice on how to increase my chances this month. Maybe I am thinking too much about this... but either way, let me know what you think I should do. This is only our second month of trying.

My cycles are 28 days on average.
CD10: 5pm I had a light negative line--had sex
CD11: I took the test late but it was neg, no line--no sex
CD12: two more negative tests--had sex
CD13: 11 AM POSITIVE OVULATION TEST. two very dark lines

SO, my question is we had sex last night, but today I had a positive ov test so I will ovulate in the next 24-48 hrs. Do I have sex tonight or tomorrow? I am worried the sperm doesn't have enough time to regenerate since we had sex last night. And there is still little swimmers hanging out in there now, so do I wait till tomorrow. Have sex both days? We can only have sex in the evening due to work. So it wouldn't be until tomorrow night. Wow, this post is long and I sound crazy. Either way I would love your advice and opinion.

Hey everyone! I have been reading this forum and finally decided to register. I am newly married and I already have a 8 year old son from a previous relationship. We are TTC and I have been taking the ovulation tests from the dollar store. I need some advice on how to increase my chances this month. Maybe I am thinking too much about this... but either way, let me know what you think I should do. This is only our second month of trying.

My cycles are 28 days on average.
CD10: 5pm I had a light negative line--had sex
CD11: I took the test late but it was neg, no line--no sex
CD12: two more negative tests--had sex
CD13: 11 AM POSITIVE OVULATION TEST. two very dark lines

SO, my question is we had sex last night, but today I had a positive ov test so I will ovulate in the next 24-48 hrs. Do I have sex tonight or tomorrow? I am worried the sperm doesn't have enough time to regenerate since we had sex last night. And there is still little swimmers hanging out in there now, so do I wait till tomorrow. Have sex both days? We can only have sex in the evening due to work. So it wouldn't be until tomorrow night. Wow, this post is long and I sound crazy. Either way I would love your advice and opinion.

I say DTD tonight AND tomorrow, unless it's difficult for you guys to go back to back. Maybe wake up super early in the morning and do it BEFORE work. So you still are right in the window and have given a few extra hours for those swimmers to regin''.

I think I will try doing it tonight and tomorrow. I sort of wish I didn't start all this OPK stuff so early in TTC. It is making me overthink everything.

I went 11 months just 'trying' before getting serious. I symptom spot BAD now, though.

Here is a pic. Def a +, right?

Attachments

• ov.jpg
    ov.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5
Deffo do tonight and tomoz. Even if you just do tomoz your still in with a chance as sperm hang around for 3/5 days. Good luck .xxx

I went 11 months just 'trying' before getting serious. I symptom spot BAD now, though.

What is symptom spotting? I tried to google it.

Symptom spotting as in.. I have a sneeze (it's cause I'm pregnant), or I'm having cramps and put it as being pregnant... or even making up symptoms in your head or making them worse. I want it so bad that sometimes I think my boobs are bigger when they're actually not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->