New to the site! happy and worried all at once

F

future mommy

Alright this is my 3rd pregnancy. My last two did not end succesfully. My first was over a year ago and it ended in an ectopic pregnancy and my right falopian tube was removed. The next one was about a month and a half ago and that ended in a miscarriage at about 4 weeks.

So now we get to this time! I am at 5 weeks today! I have gotten lab work done instead of actually going to a visit and getting bad news again. My hcg levels went up the way they were suppose to. On Wednesday they were at 67 and on Friday they were at 160. I could not be happier. I know I am still at high risk for something to go wrong, but for now I will enjoy it. My first doctors appointment will be on Oct. 16 which will put me at 8 weeks and 1 day. First ultrasound will be done as well. Keep your fingers crossed and send some prayers my way.

Third times a charm right? :hi:

Welcome to Baby and Bump.

All the luck with your pregnancy :hugs:

Thanks everyone...its been hard. but it just feels different this time. Like a good different.

Welcome and good luck hun x

good luck hun! we are due around the same time and ive had a mc before too xxxxx

Welcome to BabyadnBump

Wishing you a happy pregnancy

*Baby glue*

:D

Welcome to BabyadnBump

Wishing you a happy pregnancy

*Baby glue*

:D

Baby glue was so funny....that made me laugh out loud.

Dont you wish that there would really be something that easy to use?

After a hard journey ourselves - Certainly do :D

x

Congratulations and good luck with your pregnancy.:hugs: I have just joined this forum as well and everyone is really nice.

Congratulations! This is my third pregnancy as well. The other two ended at 5 weeks and 7 weeks. You are probably about a week ahead of me as well.

Speaking of baby glue, my naturopath that I've been going to has told me to drink rasberry leaf tea, it's good for the uterus, it makes it "hold on."

:hugs: Congrats on your Pregnacy. Welcome to BnB! Sending you tons of Sticky Vibes!

Welcome to baby and bump and I wish you a happy healthy 9mths

I wish you the best of luck and you can count on my prauers that all goes well. Keep me posted, I too believe in third times a charm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->