New to the site

doctorsookie

DS (19) DD (12)
Reaction score
I'm currently in my 2WW. I am 2 DPO if the calculations are correct. I am not temping. We have only just started to try and if I haven't taken this time I will start temping if my period starts in February. It's mostly intuition and it kills me to have to wait two weeks to test, but I was right the first two time but my DS is 19 and my DD is 12 so it's been a while. I had nausea all day, my stomach feels heavy and I have been having food cravings. Yeah, it might all be in my head but I'll enjoy the heavy feeling in my stomach and hope. Good luck to all of you embarking on this wonderful journey.

Tammy:cloud9:

:hi: Tammy! Feel free to jump onto my journal (link below). A few have their BFPs, and a few of us (ME) are in the 2WW.

Good luck! I am over 40 TTC. I have a 14 year old and an 18 month old.

Hi. I'm new here too. This is our first month trying as well. We officially didn't decide to start but have been talking about it. We did have a couple of unprotected times tho. Depending on when I ovulated it is possible although I'm not counting on it. I have had a few symptoms that could be signs or could be all in my head. I seem to have some nausea that last few days. It comes and goes so I don't know. Not sure how far past ovulating but I'm due around 17ish for AF but I'm not always completely on time so we'll see. Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->