New to the TTC thing! BABY#1 NEED BUDDIES!! 2014!!

tracilacy

Proud mom to 1 fur baby
Reaction score
Hey there! Feb. is my first month ttc and well i would like some BUDDIES!! honestly i didn't think it was going to be this scary to try i was just excited now i need some girl power (or man power if any guys want to buddy up as well) A little about me!! Im 27yrs young and me and the hubby live sunny california....bay area (no im not a niners fan or giants fan lol i love my oakland teams!!! but if you are than AWESOME!:happydance:) Im still a newlywed been with my love bug for almost three yrs now tho. He truely is my soulmate :hugs: knew i was going to marry him after our first date and I have seen him everyday since then lol I've wanted to be a mom my whole life and was just waiting for the right person to share that journey with. DH is ULTRA excited to be TTC i think he wants a kid more than I do lol! Well anyway i figure any newbies out there like me would like to be in this together i would find you here!! So im on CD15 (cycleday15) and have DTD couple days in a row and will continue to for a couple more than here and there for the rest of the month. I have been using the clearblue ovulation test and well they have me confused cuz sat. was just a blank circle sun was a blinking happy face then today was a solid happy face so I guess we'll see how it turns out in march. Sorry if this was all over the place like I said im new to this and well new to this site!! but i would like some people to share this with as well as be there for others :) Share your thoughts/journey below :)

Good luck with your TTC! I have started down regulation and we are gearing up for our first cycle of IVF in March!! Exciting times ahead!! :thumbup:

Oh that is exciting! :) I wish you all the luck in the world ...and may ur dreams come true ;) let me know how it goes

My husband and I are now ttc for 10 months, I started my first round of clomid this month, ugh side effects were awful, but I'm awaiting AF to start round 2. 🌟🌟🌟✨baby dust to all 🌟🌟🌟✨

Apdp- sucks about the side effects! I've seen a lot of women on here TTC with Clomid and a lot of success stories to fx for you :) lots of baby dust to you :)

Hi! I saw your name and decided to join in here, rather than annoy everyone in the symptom thread ;)

I'm 31 (DH is 30), first cycle TTC #1. We've been married about 2 1/2 years, been a couple for almost 11 years and been friends for another 6 years before that.

Of course my body is being crazy and unpredictable this month, even though I usually have a pretty predictable cycle. I'm not late, but I got all kinds of period symptoms, could have sworn I was starting, and here I am, a couple days later, still no period. Tests are stark white. Had a bunch of symptoms the whole TWW that could be significant, or could be nothing. Lots of little stuff like vivid dreams and heartburn, but nothing big and obvious like severe morning sickness. Due for AF any time now, and I think I'll consider myself late on Wednesday or Thursday. Scared to use the bathroom at this point :p

This would really be the ideal month for a BFP, as far as the timing of telling people goes, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. If we're not successful in March, we're taking a month or two off to avoid Christmas.

Lol MrsK great to hear a lil about you I really feel we are meant to be tww buddies lol and hopefullybump buddies lol I so agree with the timing of this month for a bfp and telling people and I feel the same Im personally a Christmas baby (xmas eve baby) and it was rough as a kid for parties and friends to come out and celebrate with me because of the season so really its now or never for a baby in 2014

I have been having the same symptoms so let's hope its a good thing if not there's always next month an AF is due today or tomorrow so I will be considering myself late on wed as well and I totally fear going to the bathroom as well lol I keep getting the "wet" sensation and I'm like "fuuuck please don't be AF" lol (sorry bout the language) so fx for a bfp! I'm going to test today and see what happens when are u testing? Are u gonna try and wait till wed.?

I'm down to my last FRER, so I'm really trying to wait for Wednesday. DH wouldn't mind me buying more, but I would!

I ordered some wundfos when I thought AF was coming, so maybe those will arrive tomorrow and I can go a bit crazy :D

I was born December 17. This is getting a little weird! ;) I know how annoying birthdays close to Christmas are. I'm also going out of town with a bunch of girlfriends in mid-May, so I'd really like to be far enough along to actually tell people and not have to be sneaky about not drinking. No way could I spend four days in New Orleans on a girls weekend and not drink without it getting suspicious. And it would be fun to tell my mom on Mother's Day!

We should be buddies! Sounds like fun!

Lol how funny are our similarties

yea I have a few different test left (frer and clearblie digis) but I don't wanna buy more so imma do one a dat till they run out and see how those go I hope ur wundfos come in I'm excited for u lol :)

Yes! I wanna tell my mom on mothers day to and no drinking on a girl's weekend will real suspect lol but new Orleans thats exciting! My bestie is planning a trip for us to Portland in April so she'll know what's up if I'm not up for drinking lol

Save the frer for tomorrow or Wed gah I really hope the other ones come in what about dollar store ones with pink dye the seem to work pretty well from what I hear lol but hey I'm just playing devils advocate lol or should I say baby's advocate fxfxfx! ;)

I've stopped at two dollar stores and they were both out. Crazy, right?

I'm feeling a little unsettled after lunch. I wouldn't call it nausea, but it's weird. I don't know. Could be nerves! Any weird symptoms for you?

Damn those dollar stores!
Ooh promising gosh I'm crossing everything for u
My mouth has been super dry lol and more vivid sex dreams lol I took another test I'll post pics on the other thread later. I posted them in the pregnancy section already if u don't wanna wait

Ooh, I'm gonna go look for them! Still nothing here. If my ICs come today I'll test when I get home from work.

Hi there tracilacy
We're on our 3rd month trying.
I am now 3DPO and hoping we got it this month.
Where are you on yours?

Hey lady!:wave:
I just got my bfp! I'm cautiously excited at 4weeks and 3 days

How's your tww going any crazy symptoms yet?

Mrsk-update me here :)

My cheapies are here! Still stark negative, of course :p Not surprising, since I wasn't planning to test this afternoon. Half of me is completely convinced I'm pregnant, and the other half is totally out of hope.

Yay finally they are here! Are u gonna try on the morning then? You know that's exactly how I felt I think u are but ur lil baby is just being shy lol or that's what I'm hoping fxfxfx

I've got some spotting again tonight. I'll see how things look in the morning and go from there. I don't know why my body is being so jerky. I'm never late like this, and I never get a week of pms symptoms before starting.

I'm still in limbo here. Tiny bit of spotting last night and overnight, still getting cramps and backaches as if I have my period. Tests still negative. Not feeling good, but no nausea. Wish I could stay home from work today. I'm guessing my body is just screwing around, but I'd like to know why. This is the second time I've thought for sure I was out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->