New to the TTC thing! BABY#1 NEED BUDDIES!! 2014!!

It's pretty interesting maybe u should get a blood test done

If I don't get a proper AF by Wednesday, I'll call the midwives I wanted to use for a pregnancy and see if I can get a test.

Still only the tiniest bit of spotting, but I spent the whole morning feeling like I had the Worst Period Ever. Backache, cramps, hot flashes, the whole 9 yards. Took some Aleve (I'm trying to avoid meds because I might be pregnant, but I had to), and I'm feeling a little better. I'm thinking either I have some kind of stealth pregnancy, or maybe I'm sick and it's screwing everything up.

How are you feeling? Any awful symptoms?

Yea I think u have a stealth pregnancy :) you could have O a little later or implanted really late :)

I'm ok just sleeping mostly I have really bad heartburn and burps and my boobs are super sore other than that I feel like nothing is happening lol its weird

The witch is here. And OMG is she angry this month. I'm almost relieved, because if this is what pregnancy feels like, I don't think I want it :p

Lol oh man! That sneaky lil witch! Well here's to next month being the one fx

I know its late to reply!
Congrats on your BFP!!!!
im currently 14dpo and still get BFN.
I think im out, but im so confused.
Heres whats going on with me.
I tested on 10-12dpo and ofcourse got a BFN.
However on day 12 it was mid day and I didnt hold my bladder for hours lol.
at 13dpo
i have been constipated (sorry tmi)
Got sick to my stomach in the morning cooking breakfast
The eggs just smelt horrible to me.
no sore boobs but every now and then ill get a pain under my armpit.
But its weird for me as my nipples always get sore/itchy a few days to a week before af.
ive also had a little back pain more so the middle side to lower part of my back.
havnt really had a lot of cm but ill feel wet like af had started but then nothing.
Ive been cramping a little but not painful and sometimes its like a twingy cramp.
Also I checked my CP (which I dont know much about) and its kinda soft tilted back/upward with just a little slit like feeling.
This Morning BFN
Same twingy campy feeling,
body achy, slight headache.
Checked cervix, still soft, tilted up and so high upward that i cant reach it to make sure its closed.

Hey ladycamper! Thank u sorry for the late response has af shown up? If not fx interesting symptoms :)

Hey MrsK all is well here starting to get back to feeling like my pre-prego self now that I'm just entering second trimester. Sorry for the ultra late response haven't gotten on here in a while. But how are things with u?

Don't worry about it :) Glad it's going well for you!

Doing ok here. No luck this cycle, but that's not very surprising with the limited BDing we did. Stupid jobs... Looking forward to being able to drink on our vacation this month, though.

Lol that's def. a positive where are u going on your vacation?

Everywhere ;) I have a girls weekend in New Orleans, and since it's so close, I added in a few days in Houston to visit a good friend and meet her baby daughter. Then as soon as I get home, we're driving to Rochester, NY to visit DH's aunt and uncle, and then spending a couple days in NYC. I'm gonna be EXHAUSTED. Not sure I could have handled it at 7 weeks pregnant, if I'm being honest.

Whoa sounds like a lot but fun! And yea at 7 weeks all u want to do is sleep lol enjoy your vacation baby free but I'm still waiting to hear u getting a bfp! Lol but seriously have a great time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->