New To this....advice needed

twinklestop

Reaction score
this is our third month of TTC...this month i decided to buy some clearblue ovulation tests, started using them yesterday as would be day 16 (i have a 32/34 day cycle.) test last night showed a not as dark test line to the control line and then this morning when I tested could hardly see the test line at all.....from checking out all the ovulation calulators ect its says this should be my most fertile week......I'm so confused, advice greatly rec'd thanks

I'm in the same boat! TTC month #3. I'm on CD 17, and mine are anywhere from 27-37 days....my advice is to test everyday starting at CD 10, that way you don't miss it and don't second guess yourself. I'm still waiting on my positive, too. It is frustrating!

I'm in the same boat! TTC month #3. I'm on CD 17, and mine are anywhere from 27-37 days....my advice is to test everyday starting at CD 10, that way you don't miss it and don't second guess yourself. I'm still waiting on my positive, too. It is frustrating!

glad im not the only one, i tested again this morning and still its not positive, i started testing from day 16 as i have 32/34 day cycle...i'm beginning to think that i've either missed it or it wont turn positive!!!! we have been :sex: every other day so hopefully if i have missed it on the test i havent missed it completly ?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->