New to this forum (Implantation bleeding?)

Sinkingxbelle

Reaction score
I am supposed to be ovulating today or tomorrow and my cycle as far as I know is 26 days.
Today I woke up with UTI type symptoms, I peed and wiped and I noticed dark pink coloured discharge.

Last month I had a very short strange period. It stopped on the 2nd day and was brown in colour. It started again with pink discharge and then went into full medium to light flow bleeding.

We have been trying since February.
Every month I have had my period on time with period symptoms like clock work with normal periods. I tested about 4 times last month and they all came up negative. I gave up on testing that month. I used a clear blue and some dollar store ones. I could have been testing too early. But I have photos on toilet paper of what is going on and I want to know if anyone else has experienced this. Is it possible I could be pregnant? My fiance and I have been doing the deed every day other than the days I have had my period.

Also I had an IUD removed in February on the tenth and the month after my periods returned to normal. I had it in 3 years. I am not sure if it's appropriate to post the photos of the toilet paper with the pinkish coloured (whatever it is) and the little blood clots in it.

I guess I just want to know if this could be ovulation bleeding? Since my ovulation calander says I am due to ovulate or if I could possibly be already pregnant from last months cycle and had a weird light period anyways?:wacko: Going crazy here. 5 months of trying.

It wouldn't be inappropriate to post a pic, just put a warning in the title for those who are squeemish. At this point since it's in your post, you're good.

When you were writing about testing last month, did you mean OPK's or HPT's?

O bleeding is definitely a possibility. I never had it but I would imagine it shouldn't be much. It shouldn't look like a blood clot.

Yeah, some women experience a light period their first trimester, but honestly, I don't think that's the norm.

Pandi77 addressed O bleeding on another thread here.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2188861-does-mean.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->