New to this! Possibly pregnant! need a buddy? af due 5th September!

baby_stargirl

Reaction score
hi everyone, am new to this.

i had sex with my boyfriend of a year and a half on sunday nyt (22nd august) he ejaculated twice in me. i found out that was my fertile time and i am suppose to ovulate today (24th august) my last cycle was 8th august.

so am i likely to b pregnant?

am usually 30 day cycle and we had sex on my 15 day cycle.

if anyone is in the same boat as me id love if we chatted, and mayb if we are we could share symptoms

i would love someone to talk to and would love the advice i so would appreciate it , thanks

you have a 30% chance every month hun! you may be were you on any contraception? were you trying to get pregnant? I'm trying to conceive just came off the pill and i'm suppose to ovulate soon so i BD'ed last night and today hoping for a baby!!

no it was an accident tht happend twice tht nyt (sunday 22nd) and i found out on all the ovualtion calculators tht it was my most fertile time and was suppose to ovulate monday 23rd or 24th. I am not on any contraception, no pill or condoms used. my bad :(

so am i really likely to fall pregnant u think?

i really couldn't tell you honestly, if you're late then test. Its hard to say if you will or won't. It's kind of too late to do anything about it now, maybe you should use contraception? I used the pill for 2 years and never got pregnant so it works well:thumbup:

i came off the pill early january this yr, i was on it for a year! i cant use condoms for particular reasons, we use the pull out method but those past two times he never pulled out n a thought a wud b ok till a realised it was my fertile time n a ovulate the day after it :(

tryin not to get para but its quite hard.

good luck to u this month, wen u testing?

well i'm due for AF the 9th i hope it doesnt come. Since i came off the pill my cycles may be whacky i'm really really hoping not since many women get pregnant first month off the pill, so i guess i will wait until i am about 2 weeks late before i test maybe around september 23

they say its best to wait till u hav 3 cycles afore u start tryin so if n wen u do fall pregnant they can get the correct dates aand stuff :)

well good luck.

i hav heard stories tht lots of ppl hav fallen pregnant comin straight off the pill coz u suppose to b very fertile am not sure...

hope its gd results for us both coz even tho this was an accident i want this soooo much now and if a dnt get it ill b soo disapointed :(

Hey baby_stargirl,
I am new to this forum and site as well. I have a 22-23 day cycle with a 10 day LP. I got my (+) OPK on 8/23 and my BBT spike on 8/26 so I O'd on 8/25. The hubby and I BD'd on 8/18,8/19,8/20 and 8/23, 8/24.. we missed the weekend as I was in a wedding and I feel the stress from that threw my ovulation off a little. But with the dates that we bd'd and cm I had, I am sure this will be our cycle. I have a dr appt 9/2 for a follow up and I pray we can get an eary (B+). Other than that I will be testing on 9/4 which is when AF is due... since our days are so close lets be testing buddies.. Good luck and lots of baby dust!! xoxo:hugs:

hopefully.

i wasnt even tryin for a baby but now i want it to be a good accident.

i think i due my af monday 6th but think it would most likely to show sunday 5th.

i have had no symptoms really i dont think but am goin to take a preg test on saturday 4th anyway just to see coz every womens bodies are different a jst mite not get sick as i am not a sick person as i havent vomited in 11 yr lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->