New to this Section

Nolly

35+ TTC#1???
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have come to the conclusion that this is to be my new home on BNB (if ye will have me).
A bit about me.... I am 34 for another week as I turn 35 next saturday. I had planned to post after I turned 35 but I am going on a last min holiday starting on the day of my birthday for a week and wont have access to the internet.
My DH is 37 and we have been married just over 4 years. In all the time since we married we have never prevented getting pregnant but it just wasnt happening. After 2 years of this I was refered to Gyne and have had all the tests done. All fine with hubby (THANK GOD) and I have been diagnosed with PCOS and Fibroids. Have done 6 rounds of clomid and metformin with no success.
Gyne has given me another 3 rounds of clomid and told me to relax. Due AF on monday so she should be gone in time for me to have some fun in the sun with hubby!!!!
Am really looking forward to getting to know you all. I have been lurking in the shadows of this section for a while now but felt as I wasnt over 35 it wasnt right for me to post..... From what I have read ye are a pretty mad bunch :wacko: so I hope I fit right in

Baby Dust to all!!!!!!

Come back on Saturday.....:grr:

JUST KIDDING! :wohoo:

Welcome! :hugs:

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!! I will go crawl under a rock til then. Will I bring photo ID with me when I return to verify age???? lol

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Nolly! We are pretty harmless here, although there are a couple of nutters :haha:

Ok, so I "might" be one of the nutters, but I don't bite! Not hard at least, I don't have teeth! :toothpick: ahahaha

Hi Cebethel,
Thanks for the welcome. It was you that had me PSML earlier. I had to google depends as I didnt know what they were. At least I know if you do try to "gum" me you wont do much damage... its reassuring to know!

Welcome Nolly! We are pretty harmless here, although there are a couple of nutters :haha:

Ok, so I "might" be one of the nutters, but I don't bite! Not hard at least, I don't have teeth! :toothpick: ahahaha

:hi::hi: You are the nutters, Eva!!! :haha:

Welcome to our little family! Can't wait to get to know you. Just be prepared to go off topic (OT) quite a bit! :happydance:

Welcome to our little family! Can't wait to get to know you. Just be prepared to go off topic (OT) quite a bit! :happydance:

Ahem Mrs, I'm not the ONLY nutter :haha:

Ahem Mrs, I'm not the ONLY nutter :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I think it's bc there are so few of us with no lives who hang out here late at night and it gets out of hand, lol.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I think it's bc there are so few of us with no lives who hang out here late at night and it gets out of hand, lol.

There only so many crops on farmville that I can harvest, so what better place to get up to some shenanigans than the 35+ section?

Pfffffft, a life? That's what folks with teeth have.........:haha:

There only so many crops on farmville that I can harvest, so what better place to get up to some shenanigans than the 35+ section?

Pfffffft, a life? That's what folks with teeth have.........:haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I had a life once, lol.

Welcome Nolly, this is a great section. Full of fun, knowledge and support.

Have a great holiday and a fab birthday.

:hugs:

Hi nolly,welcome ,hope u don't have to wait long till your bfp,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome Nolly :hi:

I'm one of the sane ones ....... not really :rofl: My mother has set me an example of how to grow old disgracefully and I am progressing well :)

Have a lovely holiday with your DH and hope your BFP doesn't take too much longer to come along :dust:

Hi Nolly from a fellow Irish gal :hi:

You'll learn loads on here, it's like taking a university course in biochemistry!

Plus all the chat and fun :haha:

Have a great holiday and bday :flower:

Hi Nolly and welcome to TTC over 35. I dont really belong here anymore, but I missed the madness.

Hope you get knocked up nice and quick. The crazies allow you to stay when preggo if your mad. :wacko:

Hi Nolly

Hope that by the time you read this you'll have enjoyed a lovely holiday.

I don't really belong here either but I can't seem to leave! I don't post much these days but I read virtually everything and I often end up laughing my head off so I think you'll like it here too. (BTW, I didn't know what 'depends' were either!!)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->