new to this

lt89

Reaction score
Hi, i am TTC buy way new to it all.....so this is going to be TMI but im guessing you are used to it. I had unprotected sex over a week ago. and had done it a few times in the week... my periods are so not regular so it is hard to work out when im ovulating.. i brought an app on my phone and marked down when my last period was and it says i should have been ovulating at start of month. in the week when i had unprotected sex in the day times my tummy was hurting abit like light cramps... i have taken tests but all negative. today when i went to the toilet i had really clear stingy discharge. :/ dont know what it is also after sex this week i have been bleeding it started light then the next 2 times i had sex its was darker and more but then stops when i wipe it... im due on my period this week. and today i have been using the loo more. :hugs: i dont know alot about this im 23 so young but i have been with my bf 5 half years and we feel it is the right time

Howdy :)

I liked your post Im going through a similar thing but Im more on the waiting side. Im not really regular with my periods so I like you have an app on my phone to tell me when I could be ovulating as Im not really into the whole checking your temperature thing as Ive only been TTC for 2 months.. well a month really... and like you had unprotected sex a few times this week and last week and now im 3 days after my ovulation and have been peeing a bit and feeling nauseous but I dont want to get my hopes up.

Is there any other changes other then just your period colour and discharge? :)

hi,
there wasnt anything really noticeable afte ovulation apart from a few days after what i thought was ovulation i got really dry down below. also i would never get these cramps unless i was on my period so it was unusal to have them.

according to the app im ment to be on today, but nothing yet. i took a test thou and it was negative :( but this app is based on a 28 day cycle so im really not sure the day im really ment to come on.... but somthing must be happing because today ive felt really lethargic and had massive cramps this morning. just a waiting game which sucks! lol

Ive heard of most people having alot of discharge after ovulation as a good pregnancy sign, being dry I have never heard of but the cramps are always a good sign, then again if you are close to your period could be just PMS symptoms :/ . It still might be to early to take a pregnancy test. How long do your periods normally go for? if you dont have it in another couple of days I would re test :) and yes the waiting is bloody horrible!!! Im quite over it myself haha but am trying to be patient so i dont waste heaps of money on HPTs :)

I have been known to have periods last up to a month latley they have been about 7 days. Since i have cone off the pill in feb they are getting better :) its the morn now but im still waiting for my strips to come in the post! And the postman is not here yet so i wont be holding my morning wee waiting for him to show!! Lmao! This is a good site everyone is so helpful x

haha what a shame he doesnt come really early!! my posty comes around 2-3pm! wow a month!! I have had my period 3 times in one month on the off occasion thanks to the pill but now am at a steady 6 days... although still a tad irregular so I can never really tell if I have a 28 day cycle :/ Im glad yours are getting better though :)

Yeh Im so glad I found this site too!! it helps my partner not get harrassed by me saying I think I might be pregnant every hour or so and helps me not do so many pregnancy tests.. although the urge is still there!! Keep me updated :D

i think just not knowing is annoying an wondering if your bits actually work!!! just a waiting game. when i was younger i always thought it was east to get preg.. haha how wrong was i! :p

Yeh I know right! I was suprised with this whole 20% chance thing!! I was like you should just have unprotected sex and voila!! haha I wish it was that easy now

but what annoys me is you see all these programs like jeremy kyle and they just have loads!!! whats that all about!!! its not fair!!. still waiting for my postman haha

Yeah I know right!! grr.. the only positive I can think of is even though its taking so long and every month we may get the negative result and whatnt but when we finally get the positive it will be more worth it as each month passes :)

but yes I am quite sick of seeing people getting pregnant and watching shows where it just happens.. :/

Hey, how is everything going? sorry I havent been on for the past two days ive been sooo busy. Did the postman end up coming? and your period?? are you pregnant?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->