new to this..

wanttobe4

Reaction score
Would love some advice if you could ladies... this is my first attempt at tracking ov and im not sure what to look aout for really. I have had totally neg tests up until 5 days ago, they were getting darker but not fully positive. Today the test is lighter?? Does this mean ive missed it even though it nrver went fully pos? Also its nearly the end of th month so concerned I might not ovulate at all?

Would love some advice if you could ladies... this is my first attempt at tracking ov and im not sure what to look aout for really. I have had totally neg tests up until 5 days ago, they were getting darker but not fully positive. Today the test is lighter?? Does this mean ive missed it even though it nrver went fully pos? Also its nearly the end of th month so concerned I might not ovulate at all?

Hey! I'm new to OPKs too. This is my first month using them. I bought the cheapies from Amazon. From what I've read the fact that the lines got darker means your LH surge was going up ...meaning your body is gearing up to O. Some women may not have enough LH to turn the line really dark. Are you testing the same time everyday? Also make sure you don't drink a lot and hold pee for at least 3hrs. That can make the line more faint if your pee is diluted. And don't use FMU...I've read SMU is better or even later in the afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->