New to this!

FluffyKid

Reaction score
I started testing today, CD 10 after taking clomid cd 5-9. I don't O on my own, so I never used these tests, so I'm not sure what this test means. I know it's negative, but SOMETHING is showing up!

This is my first ov test strip ever (Wondfo brand). Taken at 9:30 a.m. today:

https://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o509/omgwtfits/IMG1064.jpg

So, I plan to take one this afternoon, since I'd read it's better than FMU?

My question though is have any of you ladies had this kind of result and if you did, how long after you got it did you get a + OPK?

negative but keep testing, Mine were like this for a few days before my positive

you will more than likely always get some sort of second line :)

Thanks Ruskie! I definitely plan to keep testing. I'm having to try to limit myself to just 2 tests a day. It's difficult, because I'm ridiculous and paranoid that I'll miss a + somehow.

Hope, really? o.o
I took 2 others after this FMU (one right after and one about 4-5 hours later) and the SMU had hardly a second line and the 4-5 hour one had just one line. Then again, I'm only on CD 10, so I'm guessing I'm just testing REALLY early. I'm just trying to make sure I don't miss it. :p

Is it normal for them to get lighter? I didn't take the test at the same time today, and not with FMU, either, and the line is barely there. I'm trying to compare the pictures I took and see if they're close to the same, but I can't tell. @__@

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->