new to this??

wishing4ababy

mummy of 3 gorgeous LO's!
Reaction score
hi girls. :hi: I am new to this site but have been reading all the posts etc - and decided to introduce myself.
I have 2 children - a boy and a girl. we tried for 2 years for our first, and then was lucky enough to "get caught" with our 2nd just 3 months after i had given birth to our son! :dohh:
we are trying again now for our 3rd and final one. We suffered a loss in January and so this month is our first month of trying properly since then. I am scared of trying again, as it took so long with our first. but fingers crossed we are blessed with a third soon.

Welcome to Baby and Bump.
Sorry to hear about your loss. Good luck TTC #3

:hi:hiya and welcome, sorry to hear of ur loss, good luck with ttc baby3.

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/Hellos%20and%20stuff/8y.gif

Good luck with TTC!! I hope you get your BFP very soon.

Welcome and good luck wit bump #3.I guess sometimes things like these can surprise us with their crazy ways...

:hi: Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: Good luck TTC #3!

Welcome and good luck wit bump #3.I guess sometimes things like these can surprise us with their crazy ways...

none of it makes sense to me. A couple of my friends are trying also at the moment, and they ring me all the time to ask my stuff as i should know everything because i have 2 babies. my first took us 2 years to conceive, and our second wasn't planned - she was a complete surprise!! i am like, "no, i know nothing!"!!!!!! it is as clear as mud - now we are trying again, i just keep thinking that it will take us another 2 years. After the loss in Jan i keep thinking that it just won't happen for us again.

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!! :hi:

:hugs: Im sorry for you loss. Wishing you all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->