new to this.

renee1306

Reaction score
I went off the patch back in August and I haven't been charting, temping, anything. We were just gonna go with it and if it happens it happens.

Anyway, I had my period on Aug 18th, I think that puts me about 1-4 dpo-ish... Yesterday I had a "pulling" sensation in my abdomen, and was kinda crampy, moody, like I would be before AF. This morning I woke up and feel like I have a hangover, headache and upset stomach and I've had to pee 3 times in the past 2 1/2 hours which isn't normal for me.

Maybe its just all in my head, who knows but could these be symptoms?

I went off bc last month and my body went nuts! I could have sworn that I was pregnant but all I got was BFNs and I was really dissappointed. I finally had a period 35 days after I went off the pill and now I feel normal and my spirits are good again. Good luck and baby dust to you, don't get depressed and disappointed like me!

Don't get too excited for about 5 months after stopping any form of BC. Most people go thru BC withdrawals and for me, personally, it lasted 5 months. Not to say that this couldnt be it, just know all the possibilities

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->