New To Trying To Conceive Buddies?!

Faith n Hope

Reaction score
Hello!
I took my last Yasmin Pill of the pack today and I dont really want to tell friends or family, so I could really do with people to chat to who understand, to share experiences and concerns with etc?!
Hope to talk soon!
Thank you!
x

hi! and welcome I took my last bc pill in march have been trying since. I would love to be your buddy. It's hard when you first start trying b/c its all you think about but you really don't have anyone to talk to about it! My husband is excited but not the same you know. Good luck!

Hello! Thank you for your message! Hope everything goes well for you as well and Good Luck. I would love to be buddies too. I took my last pill today but already its playing on my mind and its a waiting game, so it would be great to be able to talk to people that understand what you are going through. Plus like I said I dont really want to tell anyone because I am not sure how things will go. Ive tried to tell myself no pressure and that we are just not being careful anymore. Im just worried about a few things though. x

It's easy to get obsessed with this and symptom spotting and what not..I am worried too I have always been kind of worried I'd have problems conceiving maybe that's whats holding me back :dohh: I am trying to relax this month but it's hard. Are you charting taking your temperature or using OPKs? Fertility friend has a great website if you havent already looked at it.

Aww yeah its hard not to worry! No I havent looked at it thanks and I havent started yet either. Have you? x

I use OPKs and I also tried charting by taking by basal body temp to see when I'm ovulating but I kept forgetting to take it and I think I got a bum thermometer cuz I seem to get all the same temps over and over. I basically got on that website fertility friend look and see when it says I might be fertile then I use the opks those days to see if I am ovulating just so I know. And then I make hubs do the deed every day I'm likely to be fertile according to fertility friend website. Hasn't worked yet! lol Maybe you will get lucky tho and get pregnant right away and not have to worry about all that stuff. I've got two prego friends now that get it on first try soo never know.

Aww thanks yeah ill have to look into all of that! Whats OPK im trying to learn all of the abbreviations on here lol? I suppose we will see what happens. Im just nervous that it will take ages or that we will have problems.

Oh jeez sorry! Ovulation predictor kit. I tried to not use a lot of abbreviations but sometimes I don't even think in whole words anymore if that makes sense lol. Here is a link to help https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Sorry not to butt in but Apple. I see you say you DTD the days FF says your fertile.. I would make sure you get a positive OPK and DTD that day and a couple days after too.. FF says I am fertile CD 12-15.. I dont O till CD 16-17 so If I went by that I could totally miss it.. just want to make sure your getting your O date.

BTW, I wish you both luck..

Apple25: Aww thanks for the abbreviations link some I can understand and work out but some I had to think about lol!
dBOO0510: Thank you for the Good Luck!
x

dBOO0510-Thanks for the advice FF happens to have my fertile window pretty close to when I actually do ovulate. I still use the OPKs tho just incase and make sure when I get a positive I BD for 3 days straight after but I still BD starting when they say I *might* be fertile just incase I somehow miss my positive OPK. Probably should have explained that before too but it was past my bedtime and I was getting sleepy :sleep: lol

Hey there, hun. I have never been on BCPs in my life - DH and I TTC #1 for 2 months. Heaps of baby dust to you. :dust:

Hey,

I don't know whether I am a bit late joining this thread but I actually stopped BCP mid July. We have been actively trying for 6/7 months....still no positive. My cycles are regular between 28-30 days.

I would also like to make some buddies to get through this journey.

Baby dust to all of you.

Hope 2012 is the year for BFP's.

:thumbup:

Hey!
I stopped at the end of July! So im similar to you! But no luck still!
x

Just saw your message.

Is it just me or does it feel like forever?

I feel like everyone around me is suddenly getting pregnant and they were not even trying. But that is what everyone keeps saying don't try and it will happen.
It is so hard to not think about it.

How have you been getting on? Maybe you are more patient than me....

Great to find someone who quit bcp same time as me.

Hi, I am also starting to TTC so if you are still looking for buddies I would love to stay connected to you all.

Rachel
foster and adoptive mom to :hugs: and one angel :angel:

I've been TTC for a little longer than you all. It's been already 2 years. It feels like eternity though.
I went through surgery few months ago and I found out I have endometriosis stage II and this is probably the reason why I m having such a hard time conceiving.

It's been really frustrating and depressing and I really need to talk and share this... Today I just had a fight with my mom, she doesn't get it... and she is not even trying to be supportive (or maybe I am just too sensitive about this issue).
Sometimes I feel really lonely in this journey, I'd love to join you ladies and have buddies who know what means to be anxious every cycle waiting for a BFP.

Aline.

Hey,

Hun I have only been trying for 6/7 cycles and even I am going a bit crazy. I cannot even imagine how you feel? But keep trying and you have friends on here to talk to. Just do not give up.

I know what you mean about feeling lonely. It is the same with me, everyone is like o just don't think about it and I am sure it will happen. And I always get the, if you didn't really want it, it would happen. If I didn't want it I would not be trying, would I???

Well everyone is welcome to stalk me or be buddies (as I will be stalking a lot on this sight). :happydance:

Hi mimi1288!
I know what you mean... the "don't think about it and it will happen" is the worst and stupidest argument I've ever heard! I wish I could go back in time and not tell anyone that we were trying. That is a piece of advice for everybody out there that just started TTC. DO NOT TELL ANYONE!! It just adds pressure if it takes longer than you expect.

I will be sticking around too... By the way is day 18 in my cycle and still no ovulation. It has never happen to me before... Usually I get it around day 15 or 16. I guess it will be a longer cycle than usual. :(

"relax and it will happen" and other statements like that are really bad and super annoying, but what's worse is when you tell people you are TTC and it's taking longer than they expect, they say "well maybe you just can't have a baby" WOW way to kick someone when they're down, right? Ugh so insensitive.
So yes, not telling people you are ttc is a GOOD idea lol *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->