New To Trying To Conceive Buddies?!

Hey girlie
I am a little busy planning this move. It isn't going so well, hit a couple snags along the way, but hoping they resolve asap.
What does prolactin control/responsible for?
So you've decided to stick with the european doc? That's good. When do you fly over to see him/her?

AFM - Well I'm depressed right now because my stupid uterus played a very cruel trick on me. It caused me to ovulate early for the 2nd month in a row, then have a (+) OPK on day 14 (really early for me) and then have a long LP (16 days) and NO BFP :( My period finally showed up this am with a vengeance. I spotted 2 days ago for about 20 min and then nothing. total waste of a pad. and i kept thinking foolishly that it was implantation bleeding (although that only happens to about 2% of ppl or something). So my period was basically late based on all the possible days i could have O'd (15-17). And the sad part is that no doc can find anything wrong with me. The only thing is that DH's sperm is sub-par (not very many useable sperm) and that's the only thing I can think of that's stopping me from getting pg. So it's basically a lost cause. 16 months of trying (2 ntnp) and I am fully spent. I don't have it in me to continue any further. I don't even want to think about how much it will cost for fertility treatments....either way none of it will be covered by our insurance and we can't afford to drop 10 grand just like that.

Long story short, I am quitting ttc. I don't know if I'll pick up and try again; I am beyond hopeless, whatever that is. Just in case you are wondering where I have gone...

I so know what you are going through. Unfortunately once you go down this road I think it is impossible to "stop" trying... until you got a baby in your arms.
I am so sorry darling that you are going through this. It is incredible, I can't believe I am going through this sometimes.

Take your time to relax. I bought some valerian tea also so help me relax. Our move got postponed so I won't be dealing with boxes until the end of the year. I didn't want to move during winter, but... nothing I can do.

Anyway, I just really hope everything works out one way or another... You know how to find me if you still need a TTC buddy.

Hugs!!

Ugh -- it just dawned on me this evening that it IS impossible to "stop" trying until you have a baby! Man, I am screwed. Well this month, DH and I will be very busy so no time to dtd anyway, so I will see how many months I can stop ttc, just to give ourselves a break. Even DH is wearing down and I don't want this to negatively affect us :(

thanks for your kind words and hugs :)

maybe you will be one of those stories that happens when you stop trying...
crossing fingers for you... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->