New To Trying To Conceive Buddies?!

Awww :) I'm glad you had some friends nearby who could be there to help you out.

I'm also happy for you for getting the courage to take your records to an infertility clinic! GL and Fx for you and DH :D I hope they work out a plan that's suitable for you guys that'll give you the baby you deserve!

hugs <3

Started spotting this morning... I'm out! :(
Good luck for the rest of you!! :*

Hello Dear!
NO, I haven't even started looking for a clinic/doctor. I order my medical records and I am waiting on the pictures of my laparoscopy so I can have more info to give the doctor.
Also, my neighbor recommended me her midwife that is a very respected practitioner in the area and has helped many women with infertility through herbs. She can only give me an email consult, but I am willing to try.
I wanted so badly to be pregnant this month... it was one of those cycles when you do everything right, you know!

I am losing faith... and I think every day more about IVF.

Well that's excellent! I never even thought about a midwife helping with infertility. I hope she can give you some answers :)
Yep. I know what you mean with having a cycle where everything is perfect. And it
t's extra shocking to see a bfn or AF...Maybe after your consults, you won't need to worry about this again ;)

Well.. I have been reading old post online about people who spotted and had beautiful and healthy babies... you know, hope might get shaky but it lasts to the very end... Why do we drive ourselves crazy with this stuff?
I hate google on CD 27!!! :D

It's because we still have hope! Even if it's a tiny bit, it's still holding on, no matter what we say or do ;) I started feeling twinges in my lady parts tonight and figured AF was coming early, but somehow I want to still wait to test on Friday (maybe tomorrow 'cause the anticipation is killing me!)

hahaha.. try to wait! I am still spotting... but I can feel very mild cramps already. Tomorrow AF will arrive. Exactly on time. Which is in part good news, my period seems to be getting healthier... Last 3 cycles were very consistent (28 exact days) and the pain seems to be getting easier to manage, also the color is lighter ...

Anyway... still waiting on my medical records... how is your anxiety level?

DH came home today and I asked him if he thinks we should take a break from ttc for a few cycles and try to relax. It's a bit stressful seeing AF show up every month and with our upcoming move, we might not have time, and we'd be more stressed out. But he was like, "but why?? I still want to try :(" And he sounded so pitiful -- how could I say no? :O Either way, I think I will try a cycle without charting and see how it goes. I have a pretty good idea of the time I ovulate and i have all those strips to use ;)
So to answer your question, my anxiety level is a little high, hence the suggestion to DH :)
Did an early test this am and was bfn. Still early though but I let the curiosity get the best of me!

oww... my husband is the same.. he really wants a baby, he can't wait... and it puts a little more pressure on us, doesn't it?
I can't believe you gave in and tested... hahahaha...
No need for charting, I don't do it either... it actually make you baby dance more if you don't know exactly when you should... first 2 weeks I am actually very relaxed and happy, it's the last few days before AF that drive me craaaazy!!

Lots of pressure, especially with friends and relatives asking "So when are you having YOUR kids??" we haven't told everyone we're ttc and don't plan on it 'cause then they'll just worry/pity us and who needs that? eww
ya man! That's what happens when you have 10 pg tests sitting in the drawer beside the bed haha. they were calling my name

I hope I'm relaxed too :s

Don´t tell anyone... I made a big mistake telling my family and friends! more pressure!! everybody has an opinion, everybody has a different story...

The thing is, they simply notice that we don't have kids (or a bump) and start asking, "So...where are the kids? Are you guys trying or what?" -- mainly from relatives (eww relatives)...pains in my side. But that was only when we went out west to visit them, so as long as we're not in the same place they are, it'll be fine :D

yeah... that is true... I am avoiding this conversation with family too... but I talk about it with most of my friends.. they already got used to my infertility complains!! poor them... (including you) ;)
Crossing finger for your BFP! I need some success story around to give me hope :)

Oh no, your infertility complaints are welcome here :D

And thanks -- we'll see in a couple days!

Update: DH finally did the SA yesterday afternoon :) Fx for great results!

Also I think AF is coming :( Feeling cramps right now... but this means I'll get to use the ov strips and preseed next cycle :) Gotta look at the positives or else we'll all go mad, am i right?

We are on our first cycle of clomid! so excited !

Naomi :happydance::happydance:

Hello everybody,... what is new?? We r going away for the easter weekend... hope you guys enjoy it too!! Happy Easter!! :*

Happy Easter! Thanks and enjoy yours too! :D

As for what's new, for the next few cycles I won't be charting temps/cm/cp, etc. It'll just be us, the ov strips and preseed! Hopefully it works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->