New To Trying To Conceive Buddies?!

Yeah... it´s probably better... to relax a little... enjoy ur weekend.. I will start checking again with u next week. Kisses and good luck! :*

Hello RCAFWife.. how have you been? we r back from our trip to Savannah, GA. We had a great time there and we have been busy trying to baby dance as much as possible. This month I also got clear egg white and stretchy discharge. I assumed I was ovulation so lots of dancing... :D
Today is day 15 of my cycle.. I am guessing I just entered the awful second part of my cycle. I have been going to the gym a lot lately. I got addicted to spin cycle classes. They really raise your heart beat and I am doing everything I can to improve blood circulation.
I am almost done with the progesterone cream "research" and I will be posting it soon.
:)

Hey alisou! Welcome back! Glad you had a great time on your trip and got some BDing in there too ;) Yay for EW

eww 2ww :s but hopefully the little guys caught your egg this time :D
I've gotten addicted to Zumba so much so that I do it every other day in between weight lifting haha! The music is the best.

AFM - The preseed I ordered came and we've started using it already; just a little as it is not OV time yet. Waiting on a positive OPK. We are also trying the SMEP.
Can't wait to read the progesterone cream info!

Got an early +OPK yesterday and BDing yesterday, today and tomorrow w/preseed is the plan :) So hopefully we catch that eggie!

My hubby won me over and I started seriously looking into IVF. Got an appointment with a doctor for may and we got all the timing right so we can start as soon as possible.

I feel like a owe him to at least try once, and if it doesn´t work, well.. we will keep trying until we get it... I even started picturing myself adopting.. he is not ready to consider adoption but I think he'd reconsider if the time comes.

It shouldn't be this hard to have a baby. Everything reproduces in this world... bad or good... Feeling really down last few days... frustrated with myself, ...
How are you doing? any good news so far?? are you coming to the US by the way?

Aww that's great alisou!! I wish you and your DH all the best for the IVF treatments/cycles and hope that you'll only need 1 to do the trick!

I know what you mean about everything else reproducing. I found myself thinking the exact same thing last week -- that there were very few cases of infertility even in the Bible! It seemed like the men just "lay with their wives" and they "conceived and bore children"!! lol. Obviously life has changed since :( And animals -- do THEY have infertility issues? I think not...at least no one mentions it. Look at rabbits!! OK now i'm ranting, but either way I totally agree with you.

Well good news is that we now know that we are USA-bound for sure in the summer. No BFPs yet and no change in news on the fertility front (from the docs) Oh well...this cycle I am not doing anything technical. NO charts NO temps, NO cm watching/cp checking. The only thing I did was preseed and robitussin and now I'm just chillin. Feels good though to be relaxed. I've heard many good things about the preseed on this website from other threads. I've counted at least 8 BFPs using preseed and within a short time too (that they were ttc w/preseed) So I am hopeful for us!

CD 26! Dying to test. But I won't. We talked to a Doctor in Europe and he actually gave us a decent price for IVF but only 18% of success pregnancy. He was being very forward and seemed to be honest. He said the clinics advertise better odds but can not really do what they promise. Don't know what to think... can only hope my period doesnt come! :(

Hmm...that is a pretty low percentage -- it's lower than the percentage docs say you have each month by trying on your own (25%). But that's also with no complications/conditions going on. I'd say if the chance of you and DH getting pregnant on your own is lower than 18%, then I think it's worth a try. But he is saying that his clinic can't promise 18%...so maybe you should continue "shopping around" :|

I don't get it!
So, yesterday I started spotting very little and today I m having dull pain on my left size... feels like a period cramps... I assume my period is coming and end of cycle. Still I decide to use the test I buy every month to test at the end of my cycle and for my surprise: I get a faint positive!!! :o
I don't know what to think!!!
The second line is very faint though but I have never had even a faint line!!
I guess I will have to wait for tomorrow and see... also afraid of MC because I stopped the progesterone cream 2 days ago... really confused!! :(
Praying !!

OMG OMG!!! that's such great news alisou!!! Congratulations!! Let me know what the test says today! How exciting!

They do say "a line is a line" but if you've never had a faint positive, and the test area has always been stark white for you, then I think it's a real positive! Are you able to go to the doctor's for an HCG test?? I'm so excited for you!!!

How long were you taking the progesterone cream?

I also just read your blog about progesterone. Very informative! I didn't know progesterone affected your immune system to allow your body to accept a fertilized egg! Neat :) Thanks for sharing!

Well it was great while it lasted. My period came this morning... lots of pain... It is definitely a sad day. It's even raining today and I am crying inside as well...
I don't know about the test.. maybe it was a false positive... or a chemical pregnancy... I didn't test today... for my first day there is not a lot of bleeding, but the pain is awful all over my abdomen and low back. I am starting to suspect that none of the changes I have done up to now have impacted my infertility. Acupuncture, Herbs, exercise, fruits, no wheat diet, progesterone cream... I don't know.. I might be too negative today!! :(

Aww what a horrible thing to happen. Talk about a let down :( My heart is sad right along with you. I understand being negative since I am also negative today (it's raining and snowing at the same time here so maybe it's just a sad day all around).

I checked my cervix this afternoon and it was open a little bit, and usually when that happens, AF is on the way :( And it's really early for that to happen since I am only 10/11 dpo today...actually, it might be on time since my LP is only 12 days. And after checking my cervix i got some cramping that i felt through my back which usually happens when the period is coming....so I'm thinking I'm out. I know people say "you're not out til AF shows" but that's just extending the torture...Oh well. I dunno what to do now. Like you, I feel I have tried everything out there, or at least everything available to me to help with fertility. I feel like I don't have it in me to try anymore, but knowing how hope works, I will most likely be keeping an eye out for my next fertile phase!

To answer your question about testing, I don't think I will bother wasting another test strip this cycle.

Yeah! I am feeling the same way. My period is pretty heavy this month. I keep thinking that maybe something happened this month and just didn't take. I don't know.

Dont give up darling! It will happen!! For both of us! I do get tired of this situation.. but don't seem to give up even when I say so.

How do you check your cervix? closed... opened???

Enjoy ur weekend... lot's of cuddling during these sad long days... :*

Definitely LOTS of cuddles! You have the right idea :D

I usually check when I'm in the shower. Learned how by reading TCOYF (taking charge of your fertility). Basically you squat down and insert a clean, trimmed-nail finger and poke it gently to see if it is soft (like your lips), medium, or firm (like the tip of your nose). And also check for a clear opening in the centre (open v. closed). You can also check for cervical mucus this way if it's not on underwear...

Thanks! YOu have a great weekend too! I am going to my friend's baby's first birthday party tomorrow :O

RCAFWife, where have you been?? Are you busy planning the move? I am waiting on ovulation and medicines from my doctor back in Europe. Did I tell you about my prolactin levels that he though were way to high?? Anyway... I just want to hear from you... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->