New to TTC after mc. Scared, and excited!!

shelleylu

3rd Tri - Team Pink!
Reaction score
Hi Girls.

I am new to ttc, after having a MC at 10 weeks a month ago (11sept)

I had an ERPC as it was caught at a routine scan (no bleeding beforehand etc) I just wondered how long it takes to get a bfp?!

I know everyone is different - I havent had my first af since the mc yet - so I know its very naughty to try before, but we have been....

I have had some very odd symptoms the last day or so. I feel so sick sitting here writing this! I went and got 2 pg tests today but Im too scared to use one - and I think it might have been too soon to catch anyway.

Basically, there's so much information around, and so many things to read - I'd just like to talk to someone who has been through something similar. Any advice would be lovely x

Shelley x

Hi, just wanted to say know how you're feeling I too had erpc after missed miscarriage sept 4 I was 9 weeks, had previously seen a heartbeat and was devastated had AF start saturday so took 30 days now keen also to try again

Heres for our :bfp:

hi ya n welcome 2 bnb :)
i had a mc in mar08...had a d&c and got my first af 2may and we started ttc since then with still no luck...yet!
ive strangley starting aving cycles that were 30days...to cycle goin 30-38-30-38 this has how it has been since june, this is why ive had cd21 tests done, they think ive low estrogen from another test i had 4 somat eles, i think i only O everyother mth ,so praying when i get this sorted i wont be waiting 2long for my bfp,,,was this ur first bfp?

i'm joining you too!!! Am ttc cd13 today.. after 11 weeks twin loss...its all scary but you will be ok-there is no good time and there is no common thing which happens after mc.. if only it was so straight forward!!!!!!.. maybe you are pg already!!! take the test then at least you'll have some idea..yoou may have managed it again already!!!!!!!!!

good luck either way and let us know how you are getting on girl...

I have 2 kids, girl 9 and boy 8. I think also had chemical pregnancy the month before conceiving this time and having miscarried. Had implanon removed end march this year. When I had a scan at 7 weeks due to spotting there was heartbeat but also blood clot in uterus, I haven't had any follow up as yet so am unsure if miscarriage, chemical pregnancy and blood clot in any way connected. Had erpc as said so I guess this cycle starts afresh!

Desperately want to be pregnant again, can't bear the thought of due date coming around, I know this won't take away sadness of now but feel will help!

Good luck for your BFP!!!!

I have a son who is 6, so it all feels a million miles away! I didnt ttc with him, so have never really been in this boat before.

I was gutted when I mc last month. I had a weird belly button pulling thing yesterday and had sickness for a couple of days, so done a test - but got a BFN :(

Have another test ready to do later in the week/month - or whenever Im feeling brave enough!!

Reading some of these posts makes me so sad sometimes. Some women try so hard, and go through terrible experiences and still stay chilled out and giggle about life. I take my hats off to them, because the last couple of months have been bloody awful..

Fingers crossed for us all this month. Please keep me posted on how you all get on!!!!!

xxx

Im pretty much same i had a mmc at 11weeks in April then had d&c then got af 29 days later . I now have a normal cycle of 25/26 days but been ttc but having no luck this time. Got caught the 1st month back in Jan.

Good luck.:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->