New to TTC and OPKs...Pos on CD10? OPK Progression Pic

daydreaming22

Reaction score
Hey all,
I just started using the internet cheapie OPKs. The pic is the progression from CD 6 to CD 10. Would this be considered a positive? Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC03704.jpg
    DSC03704.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 39
That looks positive to me. I've never used that brand, but I'd say positive. Are you taking any meds like Clomid or Femara?? Sometimes they can make you O earlier.

I attached my pics of my + OPKS. Hope this helps.

The first one is from CD16 which was positive and the second one is from CD17 (yesterday) that was also positive but def darker than CD16. So Im going to say my LH surge was yesterday. Today my OPKs are still a little dark but def not positive. (I did not include any pics of the negative ones because I was having a hard time getting good clear pics of them)

Attachments

• CD16 OPK.jpg
    CD16 OPK.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5
  • CD17 OPK+.jpg
    CD17 OPK+.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 5
They are Wondfo OPKs. I am not on any meds, so I dont know why i would be ovulating early. I guess its time to :sex:! We will be in our TWW together! So will 1 DPO be on the day I get a negative OPK or the day after my first neg?

This was my first cycle using OPKs and actually ovulating. But, yes, I believe that is how it goes. I got my really dark + OPK yesterday morning and the night time one last night was still positive but not as dark as the morning one. And then this morning it was still kinda dark, but negative. So Im going to go ahead and count today as 1DPO. But im still not wuite sure if its supposed to be 1DPO or just CD18/"O" day.
I like 1DPO because Im impatient....LOL!!!
You'll have to let me know what your tests says tomorrow!!!!! :hugs:

OK, I take that back. It WAS negative at 1 min. but when I checked back at 5 min it was positive!

Is the test line darker than the control??? Cause I know my test on CD17 was way darker than CD17 and the test line was darker than the control. So even though my test on CD16 was +, my surge didn't happen until CD17.
I have had a lot of ladies on here say that they don't normally see OPKs as dark as mine was, I wouldn't know being I am kind of new to this.
But maybe, even though its +, you haven't actually gotten your surge yet. You might still get a test that is darker than what you've been getting.

I dont know if I have explained that right, but I tried. LOL!!!!!

But I do know, well Ive read quite a few threads or stories where women say they O early in their cycle.

FX!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->