New to TTC and the forum, and I have some questions?!

chrissytina

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
glad I found this place. I'm still trying to figure out all the abbreviation lingo but I think I'm starting to get it. :winkwink:

This is my first time TTC #1. I was on BC for about 5 years and I just got off it. My last period started May 4th.

I've been using a saliva microscope to chart changes. So I first started to see a ferning pattern on CD15 and it's continued until today even (CD20) which seems like a long time. Yesterday and today (CD 19-20) I had the egg-white cervical mucus. We DTD on CD9, 12, 16, and 19. Here's where my questions start, I was hoping someone out there has had some experience with this:

Yesterday and today all day I've had some cramping in my stomach. It's not painful but it's pretty intense. I've also been abnormally tired. Today when I woke up my boobs were really sensitive and heavy feeling.

I guess what I'm wondering is: is this ovulation? I haven't ovulated in so long I don't remember what it feels like. Or could it be early pregnancy symptoms? Would they start that quick?

If I'm having cervical mucus does that mean I already ovulated or I'm about to?

So many questions sorry! Any help is appreciated! :blush:

If your cervical mucous is egg white it means you are ovulating of are about to, or it could be that it's already happened. The symptoms could be from progesterone, which is the hormone needed to support a pregnancy and it's starts being produced by the corpus luteum cyst ( where your egg came from) after ovulation. So i would say you have already ovulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->