New to ttc

Toffee23

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

So I am finally ttc.:happydance:

Do any of you know what i can expect when going off the pill? i take my last tomorrow and am hoping to not turn into an hormonal monster! help!?

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I am also new to the forum and to ttc. My last pill was on Saturday, so 1 week ago today. AF only turned up on Wednesday evening and is still here so as soon as she is gone we will be actively ttc. I've been on the pill for 8 years so really dont know what to expect or anything. Glad im not the only one and I'll let you know how Im getting on and hopefully we'll get some advice from others soon as well.

hii! I've been off bcp since may 2.. so far i'm not as CRAZY & dropped a lot of the water weight the pill gave me (& my boobs stayed the same LOL) :happydance: also, not starving all the time or crying over stupid stuff for no reason :thumbup: waiting for af to show up for the first time since my last pill period (withdrawal bleed, whatever you call it), would get it monday if i was still on pill.. only symptoms I got were cramps around ovulation time (never had those before) I was on the pill for 8 years also, went to the store & bought Folic Acid 400mcg, been taking one every day since I stopped the pill :wohoo:

Hi, I stopped taking the pill end of March 2011 and am currently on CD64! I seem to be having no symptoms that AF will show. I am taking agnus castus to try and encourage her along but who knows.

shame you were never told when you were a teenager how long it could take your body to get back to normal. I was on the pill for 12 years.....

Hi littleme82,

Hope af turns up soon so you know where you stand and can start monitoring and trying! That's one of my biggest worries! How long will it take for af to return to normal?? I know everyone is different and we all hope it's gonna be quick, but I really hope I return to normal really really soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->