New to using the CBFM..Help!!!

Sunny.X

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Need a little help of s a CBFM expert! I purchased one last month but because I'd already started my period I've had to wait until my next cycle. Anyway, AF graced me with her presents this afternoon. I've read if AF comes in the day then you should set the monitor the day after however, I haven't used the monitor before, so do I still have to wait till tomorrow or can I press the 'm' button now? I've never wished so hard for her to come so I can get using the monitor. Knew I'd be out this month I've just not been feeling it :shrug::shrug: Anyway onwards and upwards... Pre seed, Ovulation sticks and CBFM come at me, I will conceive in the next couple of months! :happydance:

Good luck to all you lovely women out there, sending you lots of baby dust. Xx

Hey sunny hows things going i didnt get the monitor this time just ordered my 50ovulation test sticks :) should be here thrusday am on cd4 now fingers crossed for us xxx

Hi honey. Things are okay, thank you. AF came this afternoon, wasn't a surprise really knew she would come. I want to try new things but I don't know what..
I'm so desperate. How are you honey? Xx

If tomorrow is CD2 set the monitor up tomorrow and set is as day 2. Make sure you set it up for where you can give FMU in a 6 hour window. I set mine up at 6 am so I can go as early as 3 am, late as 9 am. I use pre seed too, I conceived first month using the monitor last time so fingers crossed you luck out too!

If tomorrow is CD2 set the monitor up tomorrow and set is as day 2. Make sure you set it up for where you can give FMU in a 6 hour window. I set mine up at 6 am so I can go as early as 3 am, late as 9 am. I use pre seed too, I conceived first month using the monitor last time so fingers crossed you luck out too!

Thank you so much for your reply! This is what I've done. Good luck and sending you lots of baby dust. :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->