New to using these!...

bumpyboo

Mummy to 3 angels x
Reaction score
Based on a 28day cycle (my periods have always been irregular but recently started on metformin) I should ovulate tomorrow. I did this OPK today and this is what i got....
SN153483.jpg

Do you think im verging on ovulation?? I know its not quite positive but its quite a good line!!

Thankyou, and replies are muchly appreciated!!

Hey hun, I've just started using those same tests and based on your pic I would say you are not close to ovulating yet? The line on the left (the test line, on the side that is dipped into your pee) has to be as dark as, or darker than, the line on the right (the control line). Hopes this helps x

At last someones replied!!thanks!! Well the picture dosent do it much justice but i assumed that because its not that much fainter that i am close to ovulating?! x

I'd say test tomorrow AM and PM and next day you should probably get a positive :)

Thankyou Lovechild!! I will test again tomoroow x

I usually get this sort of line 48 hours before a peak :)

Hi thanks for the replies ladies, well ive done another two today and there fainter :( Im losing hope!! aswell as lots of money......!!

Have you went on ebay to get some opk tests? I got 200 of the kind you have and 50 pregnancy tests for $50. I am addicted to testing, so I found a cheaper alternative. Hope this helps you. :thumbup:

Hope you've been going for it, almost there like you say you probably O'd yesterday or today. Keep going for a few more days yet though :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->