New to WTT!

Cocobelle

Mummy to Georgie
Reaction score
Evening all,

Well I have just joined BnB so thought I would I would just say hi. H and I are firmly in the WTT camp, not sure how long we will be here before we TTC but I have started to chart & temp so that when we are ready it can be all systems go!

I look forward to sharing my WTT journey with you all x

:wave:

Welcome to BnB :hugs:

Hope you find your way around the site nice and easily and find that you love it here as much as we all do!

Best of luck with your up coming journey!

xxx

Thank you Pops! I am already enjoying reading all the posts! I am sure it will not be long before I start to feel quite at home here x

Welcome! You are very quick with all the abbreviations for a newbie! It took me days to get the hang of them (feeling a bit thick now LOL)

xxx

Thank you both for the warm welcomes. Calm, if it were not for my best friend giving me the heads up on all things TTC, I would not have had a clue what they meant either x

Welcome to B&B, its a great forum! Its a good idea to join one to look at all the posts, when I was WTT had no idea these forums were out there, it would have been so helpful in hindsight. Hope everything goes to plan when you start to try.

Hello and welcome to WTT!!

Calm - I was the same as you with the abbreviations - I even had to go and look through the list posted on the home page :blush: !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->