New To WTT!

ShelbyLynn

Reaction score
Hello :flower: I'm Shelby. My OH and I have recently set a date to start TTC: June 2012. We are getting our first place together in December/January (we are currently living together, keeping my grandpa company after the death of my grandmother). We plan to start trying in June 2012 as I will be graduating from college then.

My OH is Kristy. We have been best friends for 3 years and together as a couple for 9 months. We have worked things out with her older brother and his wife and he will be our donor when we start TTC. (He and his wife are excited about this, not only because children are such a big thing for us, but also because they can't have anymore children due to problems during their first pregnancy).

Wow, sorry this is becoming such a novel!

I haven't posted much as I feel out of place. I don't want to upset anyone by posting when I'm not even pregnant yet! I guess I mainly wanted to say hi and introduce myself now that we have a date set. :flower:

Welcomee ! All the ladies on here are lovely , you will get alot of support not just during pregnancy but every day things! ....how old are you?

Thank you ♥

I am 18. OH is 20. We'll both be quite young, but we are already saving. She helped to raise her sister's children - living with the, up during the night and everything! - and I am so in love with the idea of babies. I think we'll manage. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->