New, TTC #2 - 2nd IUI BFN. Just looking for support :)

leelee72

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a nearly 4 year old little guy. We had no trouble having him, in fact, he was a surprise! We had been thinking of trying but hadn't really started yet. Hence the surprise, LOL!

Anyway, we have been trying to conceive #2 since he was about 1 1/2 years old. Sigh.

I am 40 at the end of this month. My hubby will be 40 in January. After 2 years of trying on our own (with every manner of charting, testing, etc) we finally decided to try IUI. We have unexplained infertilty. So far we have done 2 IUI's, and I just found out Sunday that the 2nd was a BFN as well. Sigh, again.

Just looking for support. Any tips for what we can be doing to make IUI more successful? We are taking hormones and then progesterone once we are in the 2 WW. And those 2 WW, they are killer are they not???

OK, I guess that's it!! Let me know if you ladies are going through a similar experience. I guess we will try IUI #3 this month. I got AF today. The lack of excerise during it is killing me. I feel like I am sitting around getting fatter and that can't help conception either!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->