***** New update on RSBABE *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalRose

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I thought I would start a new thread, as I cant update Jamie's post and I dont want you to not notice any updates..

Anyway James has just text Jo with this..and Jo forwarded it onto me. Ive asked Jo to give James my number.

"Hi Jo, its james. Im using her phone as my battery is fooked. They have held off for another 3 hours as there was little improvement but not enough to over rule the c-section plan. If he has not improved, they will go ahead no matter what at 5pm. I'm shitting myself right now and poor dee is in tears and won't stop crying. Text you when I can. James. "

I have got my fingers crossed still for them. Please keep praying for Dee & Jenson ladies

EternalRose x

:( Fingers crossed for Dee and James and little Jenson.

Thanks for theupdate.

They must be so worried! C'mon Jenson, there's a lot of ladies pulling for you!!

Wow being on the other side of the pond I just am reading what's going on now. Fingers crossed for Dee, James and Jenson. They've been through so much already and deserve the best.

thanks for update eternal rose. i have everything crossed for them xxx

Fingers crossed he keeps improving!They deserve some good news! X

Oh no. :( After all that's gone on. They don't deserve this! Hoping and praying that baby jenson will be a little fighter, in or outside of the womb. xxxxxxx

Thanks for the update, I'll be checking back regularly to see how they are getting on. Keeping everything crossed for them. I really hope there's enough improvement for them to postpone the c-section. xx

keeping everything crossed for them xx
xxxxxxxxx

thanks for the update hon. am still hoping and wishing for you guys xx

Oh please hold on little one. Keeping them all in my thoughts and hoping and praying everything is ok:cry: x xx

thanks for the update. keeping my fingers crossed for you all.

What rollercoaster! Everything crossed here.xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Thanks for the update hun.

Come on Jenson you can do it!!

Everything crossed and even my little one has her fingers and toes crossed for baby jenson, James & Dee!

Please make it! :flower:
xx

I really hope everything works out OK, they really have had so many shocks recently. All fingers crossed and thoughts are with them, thanks for updating.

I have missed the initial story here as to what's happening, could someone please link to the original thread so I can see what's happening?

It doesn't sound good though :( I hope all turns out okay xx

with BnB off yestreday I think I've missed something will have to look through threads - I hope they're both ok. Fingers and toes crossed for them all.

Fingers crossed for them all. Praying that Jensons HB gets stronger.The whole Family are in our thoughts.

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel