New with spotting question!

Breeaa

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have been lurking for a few days looking for a website like this with forum that is pretty active. The website I used to go to when I was pregnant with my previous pregnancies is no longer an option. :( I was pretty sad about t because I became close to some of the ladies I met though it and we still talk on a daily basis. I'm glad I found this website though because it seem similar and I'm excited to have other ladies going through this with!

Anyways, I have a question about spotting during ovulation. Has anybody experienced this and is it common? I am on cycle day 8 with a short 24 day cycle. I am supposed to be ovulating the next few days and I'm having some spotting today. I'm also having some weird sensations in my lower abdomen. Not a specific side though. I have spotted up 3-4 after AF before but never this late. Af was only 2 days last week though and my cycle has been strange lately. Just wondering if anybody has experienced this or know what could be going on.

Welcome! 😊 you have come to the right place.

I had spotting during ovulation last cycle. First time in the 12 months I've been off birth control so it can definatley happen. Some women however can get ovulation spotting most cycles! It's not unusual at all 😊

Welcome! 😊 you have come to the right place.

I had spotting during ovulation last cycle. First time in the 12 months I've been off birth control so it can definatley happen. Some women however can get ovulation spotting most cycles! It's not unusual at all 😊
Thanks! I think I've had spotting before around ovulation but never thought anything of it because I wasn't trying. Now that I am every little thing is questionable!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->