New Year hopefuls first half Jan testers thread - 70testers = 4BFP & 12BFN so far!!

congratulations to all the new ladies with :bfp: and here hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months,af was due today and its still a now show but had a bfn this morning so think its just going be late for me xx

huge hugs i jump started my period today with angus castus as my period was 12days late.

AF arrived 6 days late so I'm officially out even if I knew I was pregnant from BFN a couple days earlier. :(

Hey Lynne, can't wait for the next month BFP!! just thought I would reserve my spot. Cycle 6 and testing date: Feb 01, 2011. Hope you are doing well. Take care

Hi
Just an update, no AF but a BFN so not sure what is going on, i am gonna continue to test this week and i will let you know if i get that BFP!

Good Luck to everyone else waiting to test
xx

well just keep you updated still no sign of af,sweating loads,cervix has gone softer and higher over night,feel hot blooded and got no tests left but going leave testing again till friday now after having a chemical in october as if its a darker possitive if i am i willalso be more hopefull that its a sticky,just going keep praying now lol,good luck to everyone else and will let you know one wayor another as soon as i can :) x x

thread here is now closed anyone wanting thier results updated please do so before midnight tonight at midnight i will be entering all the results and starting a new thread

lynne x

Hey Lynne, can't wait for the next month BFP!! just thought I would reserve my spot. Cycle 6 and testing date: Feb 01, 2011. Hope you are doing well. Take care

thats you added hun xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=197

THREAD IS NOW CLOSED ANYONE WHO HAS NOT UPDATED WILL HAVE THIER RESULTS DELETED TODAY!

to everyone who got a :bfp: this month huge congrats, to those who like myself are still on this horrid TTC journey i have created a new thread if anyone wants to join xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...first-half-february-testers-1st-17th-feb.html

AS stated before members results will be deleted after 7days or test date stated. as not chasing anyone so those deleted so far are:

From 1st Jan
  1. Lara+sam+bump
  2. Jaxtapoze
  3. spykey_uk
  4. zestygirl
  5. MRSRICHRS2K
  6. Trishg21
  7. BrainsBeauty

From 2nd Jan
  1. LOUISV
  2. Ava123

From 3rd Jan:
  1. queenlavera

From 4th Jan :
  1. Senora Frog
  2. Future Mama
  3. PtntlyWting

From 5th Jan:
  1. MrsEvans
  2. 4magpies

From 6th Jan:
  1. Mia2603
  2. Conceive81
  3. SweetJennie

From 7th Jan:
  1. Blondiee

From 8th Jan:
  1. ladygagafan
  2. wigglywoo
  3. pinkprincessx
  4. Hazybaby84

From 9th Jan:
  1. Aries28
  2. HailzLM

From 10th Jan:
  1. GreyGirl
  2. debralouise
  3. cgwifey09
  4. coffeekitty20

if you have updated and some how i missed this please let me know and will sort this problem, if you would like your results added after being deleted then please also let me know and will add them but your name has been deleted from the list so when it comes time to close the thread its easier. will not chase anyone.....

waiting for results from:

From 12th Jan:
  1. berniegroves

From 15th Jan:
  1. ttcmikeandme

From 15th Jan:
  1. neffie
  2. lisalou31
  3. zoe6660

please excuse me if i have missed your update and your name is here please just remind me of those results and will update. anyone who has thier testing date before thier period is due please let me know if your up there and will move you to your period date or the day after.

thanks x

I know AF got 4magpies and debralouise from other threads we're together in.

thanks for updating for people. i like making these threads but hate chasing people and it seemed almost 50% of people who joined this thread didn't bother updating :(

Im so confused im never late and I usualy spot on cycle day 33 now im on cycle 35 and no sign of af my bbs are sore and have on and off felling of slight like last 1 min cramps on my left side but still bfn and im never late I have had no spotting either could i have implanted late

thanks for updating for people. i like making these threads but hate chasing people and it seemed almost 50% of people who joined this thread didn't bother updating :(

Yes that is frusterating! But do know that there are many of us who really appreciated your threads. Thank you!!!

thanks hun i am glad to hear i know people can be late etc and like to think i often give this a chance etc but still never heard back from people from 1-7th jan which was a good while ago.... i dunno anyways decided to change the rules and make it period dates only lol that hopefully will help.? can only hope anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->